• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

[b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

mAu yABs u
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

[b]Kirinkashiki Kitukatokuzi!..[/b] [i]sOunds fUnny ehh..[/i] well, Imari is actually a Japanese name..:D
cez03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

aririkashika ! cool ! :))
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] Jonathan = zumotokachirikato [/b] funny japanese name ahahahahaha :lol:
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my name is already a japanese. it will become longer if i will translate it again.
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Nokadotakitote mekishitufu[/b] ^ soooo Long!! The name's [b]Pauline Kirby[/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]A- ka * B- tu * C- mi * D- te * E- ku * F- lu * G- ji * > H- ri * I- ki * J- zu * K- me * L- ta * M- rin * N- to * > O-mo * P- no * Q- ke * R- shi * S- ari * T-chi * > U- do * V- ru * W-mei * X-na * Y- fu * Z- zi[/quote] my name :arrow: [b]shikatekito[/b] =D my username :arrow: [b]rinkishirikatezi[/b] =D=D
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Takafutoku Zumoarikutataku haha my name is funny in japanese
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mine is. >>shikamikuta for Rachel. :] cute. x.x
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Mine is [i]Mirikino[/i] huh, dat's a Japanese male name. :lol: [/b]
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mine is [b]zukulukuhi[/b] :D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mine is [b] Mika [/b] Wew~ :eh:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]aririkutataka[/b] ,sounds weird and sucks =D :wasted:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ funny :lol: ^^
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ dun spam, sis! =) moi name [based on d 1st post]: [b]zikuluka[/b] =D is that a japanese name? i think that's Zimbabwe!
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Tokutaarimoto[/b] woo..sounds like one.. :rolleyes:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]shimoarikatakitoteka[/b] wow :lol: is this real?
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]tekatokurukiku[/b] sounds funny but cute haha..
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow, this is great :thumbsup: mine is :arrow: [b]JEAN[/b] - zukukanto :lol:
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is: takikuzikuta.. hehe.. pretty weird.. but its fun though..=)
LOUiSSE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is [b]tamodokiariariku[/b] :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:07

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy