• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

[b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

fenk.girl.
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

rinmotokikedoku.. too long.. funny name.. :D
chelay06
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

mine is kashimirikushiku or mirikutakafu... nice names... sound cute! hehe :D
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Rikatotoka..(Whew!) Hmmnn.. Hanna Is Really A Japanese Word Means Flower.. And Krishia From The Word Krishnan Means Goddess.. :eh: Flower Goddess.. =)
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hahah, itz fun here!!
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Shimotukito=Robin
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Is that for real? zukamimotu- its freaking weird..but its awesome My name is Jacob Edwards :) [/b]

Last edited by -wOoxOo- (2007-08-09 14:52:43)

purpleshmurple
» n00b
1969-12-31

.mine is [u]jikuta[/u]..sounds weird.. ü
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my real name is blessy mine::[b][i][u]tutakuariarifu[/b][/i][/u] ird!!
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hirs mine :arrow: meshikiarichikatakitoku its hard 2 pronounce..and its kinda long.. :D
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

JayzeLyn.. (my real name) ..Zukafuzikutafuto... [i]ampness... sooooo long...[/i] :o :penguin: amat.. (nickname) ..karinkachi... [i]weird huh?![/i] =| zephyr.. (code/user name) zikunorifushi.. hahaha!!! lolz!! :lol:
_*winx*_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me? uhh janine= [b]zukatokitote[/b] for short . . . nin= [b]tokito[/b] ' hahaha '
gEmxkiE
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha! jikurinnamekiku! ^funny!
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nokadotakitoku
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ftalk: NOSIOJ : tomoarikimozu
fugiwara
» n00b
1969-12-31

zukarinkuari meikuaritakufu tokafurute :O watta name.... but i think this is my real japanese name... Shon Fugiwara :D :D
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]mine is JAKE=zukameku[/b]
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine's [b]shikakedokuki[/b] hahaha.sounds funny!
' ' ' ' nElZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah!! i see it in friendster bulletin... but thanks 4 sharing :D
metaphire
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is Rinkuchikanorikishiku...wah :o my real name is mekachirifu.. :O so weird but it's fun!hehe~~
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: i forwarded this to all my friends in friendster! so i think it came from me!!!! haha..nah im not sure of that! but what i typed and forwarded is really the same as the one u posted!! :eh: :eh: [/b] but thats not important! :thumbsup: well, answering ur post.. my real name would be [i]MITAKASHIKU[/i] if transfered in japanese!! :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Ur Japanese Name What is your Japanese name? Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the Japanese sound to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long. A- ka * B- tu *

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:01

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy