• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 123456789..9

Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say yes, [quote][align=center][b]What rules you used to break?[/b][/align][/quote] [align=right][sub]To moderators : feel free to remove this thread if it's unnecessary.[/sub] [sub]I just checked this forum once, so I'm not sure if this is the only thread here.[/sub][/align]

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2009-05-07 00:13:23)

dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

ah yes! :D hihi.. and the rules i used to break.. ehm.. :redface: :arrow: rules number 7. ( The usage of multiple accounts its not permitted ) aww.. let me say how sorry i am.. [b] iNi.dhEe [/b] is mine.. :wallbash: * i think this thread like confession corner* :cry:

Last edited by dJeZzy (2008-08-25 12:11:03)

maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

[color=#FF33cc]nop, for me breaking rules reflects in your personality, any rules, be it in the group, or outside this group, in your work or school, traffic rules or anywhere. [/color]
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes i have broken the rules. i was once CURSED.. hehe... i think i was putting so many symbols... and a little bit of spamming like 0.99%. no mod pmed me y i was cursed.... so there it is :)
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

YES when i was still a newbie, i used to just sometimes spam when i post,like saying,"thanks for sharing" and all that XD
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes i think hmmm... many times... im spamming but in phil section like other members' posts there
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuhpzs.. hehehe. when i was a newbie. i spoke tagalog and double post. ~juliene~
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i admit to myself..yesh.. hahaha..
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes. when i was a newbie. i spammed. =)
marialigaya456
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaaa newbie cant vote... anywei...... YES hahahaa.... i spoke tagalog... oye
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I admit. i break the rules before, ([i]even im a retired mod in other forum hehe[/i]). i speak [i]tagalog[/i] in other thread, i thought im in the philippines board :lol: Mod Lois pm me that time, so we become friends :D

Last edited by dondon (2008-08-26 10:45:27)

em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah i broke when i spam but only once =D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@dondon[/b] Lol.. Nice love story... :wow: Ahmm.. Yeah, I broke the rule before for having a multiple account.. Haha. But now admin deleted it already. :)

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-08-26 12:09:25)

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well, me too. i spammed and double thread. i did d double threads when i was a newbie.
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes.. when i was newbie. im spamming anywhere. and i dont know what to do. i dont have mind and not mature.
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

yah.... i spammed, usage of mustiple accounts, flame.. hmmm... thats all.. but thats before... hahaha... im avoiding to break the rules now.. :thumbsup: ____________________ no ones perfect right?? u cant be perfect.. so accept ur mistakes... :thumbsup:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]yeahh a lot. like spamming.double post wen the sum prob. occured at ma browser. =| [/b][/color]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o of course I think everyone does as a newbie :lol: i was always stupid double posting and posting in wrong topics :P
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah i just did actually =( double posted .. i've created threads in a wrong topic before too :P though im not proud
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes yes was a newbie
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:15

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy