• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 123456789..9

Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

yes.. sometimes i am posting for twice..hehe
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

yess when i was noob spamming with maii bro in regional section to get high rank wkkwkww enn siz yuna told me dont liek taht so i apologize to her and not doin liek that again hhoo
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes.. but only once.. ehehehe..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes,When I was newbie,i was cursed(by ' 'eMoKiDd).I think.Cause I was using [b]sTiCky cApS[/b].LOL.

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-08-29 20:05:47)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Not all teh members are perfect well ahmmm yeah i doooo... Luckily, ftalk wasn't so strict that tiem, i wasn't cursed or i didn't get a (-) repu which you can easily get amf loloalaolwlwal ok what i did : - [b]- i double posted. just to B U M P my topic lol :wallbash: - i posted in sticky caps amp[/b] :thunder:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]yes .. sometimes i double post because of low internet connection [/i]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

We all had newbie moments, [i]I think[/i] I'll be honest... [b]I never read the rules[/b]... [i]until now[/i] :P I did spam, used sticky caps, multi-posted, used filipino language in a non-regional section. haha. I'm very naughty. :P
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh yeah .. many times .. hahah .. im such a "pasaway" ..
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]We all had newbie moments, I think I'll be honest... I never read the rules... until now I did spam, used sticky caps, multi-posted, used filipino language in a non-regional section. haha. I'm very naughty.[/quote] [b]Waaah! Same here. :P[/b]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hehehe!when i was still a newbie before.. Yupz,i broke a rule.. And that was rule #11.. The abuse of repu thingy.. Toinkz!i was not familiar with those things that time so i have no idea and keep on abusing 'em.. Like giving a repu for no valid reason.. The 2nd one was the asking of fanzyn on eehjhay's thread! That was the 1st time i visited that topic and i was kinda ignorant..hakhak!=D Same as ate deathsiren I never read rules..Till now!:P I just observed how the flow should go.. Nyweiz,every newbies has their own mistakes.. And im 1 of 'em..hahah!:D But i do follow rules now..harhar!:D [spoiler]i dont want to be hunted by those scary mods here!:D[/spoiler]

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-08-30 00:32:37)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

actually its yes..:lol: honestly i already knew this site, last year 2007 the only reason why i visited ftalk that time is just to chat w/ other pipz ..:lol: i was chatted and yet didnt registered that time..but then i was a little bit curious of whats behind this site.. and so i decided to registered and tried to explore friendstertalk forum.. and so do i,hahaha! did not read the rules and regulations...i was just observing! yes indeed. i broke the rules..that double post thingy!!!:lol: posting english language except regional, oversized siggy, and flaming!! hahaha!:D that eptok member laure ....:lol: waaaakaka as time passed by and quiet posting some of the threads in phil, boys and girls corner and in fun corner...i did learn my lesson!!=D abide the rules always!! :P

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-08-30 05:13:21)

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah, no one is perfect. hehe xD i used to break a rule lately. but i just realized n a lil bit scared of those mods! :P
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yeah, I did. :D But we all have, I think. :P Actually, I have 3 accounts. Woot! Many, huh? I forgot the password of the first one, that's why I made a 2nd one. The 2nd one, though, everytime I log in, says that I have an error, so I made this last one, ♥brains&beauty♥, which, I know, will be my permanent one. :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes. when i was a newbie i spammed. i have multiple accounts though im not gonna tell its usernames. i speak tagalog be4 i edited my request signature. and all that. im so bad
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.. wen i'm still a newbiie.. i double posted..& i used sticky caps&all caps.. :D but now i don't do those things anymore.. =)

Last edited by pinkloveriza01 (2008-08-30 06:04:11)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. when i was a newbie i use sticky caps i double post.. and i made multiple accounts
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

y us can't vote?..:cry: anyway,it seldom happen to a newbie lyk me right? :D

Last edited by joedazh (2008-08-30 22:22:56)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah. Sometimes I Cannot Follow The Rules. The No Double Posting. Our Internet Connection is Broken. I Always press The [i]SUBMIT BUTTON.[/i][/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Rarely intentional, sometimes it's unforeseen and I was fun lol :lol: but I'm not a spammer:)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=joedazh]y us can't vote?..:cry: anyway,it seldom happen to a newbie lyk me right? :D[/quote] wew~ me too. when i was a newbie i can't vote. it's coz u haven't been registered fer at least 2 weeks. hmph. mods r really scary n strict. how can they find us breaking rules?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy