• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 1123456789..9

Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Fajaryan
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

i even don't know the rulez!! :D:D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

i did double posting! hehe...
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yes i did........but i was stil a newbie at dat tym......i totally forgot abwt d sticky caps rule....[/b]:wasted::ninja:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=| no i never break d rules..
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah .. i spammed .. and double posted .. but haha .. i said sorry ... =)
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

yup..im posting tagalog outside the regional section..i also did that in the other forum (but im worse there.:lol:)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]i break one rule here in ftalk, the ones that states, [quote]2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards).[/quote] i use tagalog on my thread ... my thread was close ... :crybaby: [/align]

Last edited by ubenchx (2008-10-05 08:02:32)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes.the usage of multiple accounts.. but i have only two accounts here haha,i dun remember what's my username..
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah... when i was a newbie i spammed and double thread. :(
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Fajaryan]i even don't know the rulez!![/quote] [b]wow. hahaha. rofl. [/b] [b]Topic:[/b][b]YES. haha. i admit it, no one's perfect. lol. I double posted many times before. and i also use StIcKy CapS before. oh and spamming, at some times. oh and posting in tagalog. lol. hahaha.[/b]

Last edited by theejhay (2008-10-06 11:09:13)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

yes! I broke a rule: Spamming and not posting in English in the international boards. but that was since October 2006, friendstertalk is still very new and there were no mods, only admin is doing all the task. hehehehehe. :D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]1. When I was a newbie.. I start a topic, I mean a [u]non-sense[/u] topic. it's my first time being in any forum. That is why I am so noob. :wallbash: 2. I accidentally double post. I think I did that 4 or 5 times. I did that again I while ago. Coz' our internet sucks. 3. Sometimes, I type in all caps. It's just one word. It's my way of typing. I used to it. SORRY. Oh. Sorry agaaain. LOL.[/b]
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wajajaja! I broke the rule about the maximum size of the signature! :lol::lol:
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah.. i think so.. =)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes i am! :wallbash: I broke this rule-[b]s[/b] [quote]2. [b]Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards).[/b] i speak other language at my egroup :paranoid: *except regional boars la XD 7. [b]The usage of multiple accounts is not permitted[/b]. sorry about this T-T but i forgot already the password ehh ==" 10. [b]Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image height for signature is 200 px. No audio or video allowed. We have the right to edit or remove objectionable signature[/b] my siggy size is big that time,so Mod removed it :penguin: heheh.[/quote]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yea man. On my very first post I used sticky caps. And when I'm posting a layout I always use CAPS..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yah I thought double posting is legal here before without reading the rules first and sometimes I opposed the rules accidentaly.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah.... MY bad. I double posted a few times. only because my internet sucked & i thought one time didnt work... and i admit, i have spammed "thanks 4 sharing" a few times.
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]yes i ave :D ... cuz i use sticky capz letter :D b4 :D[/b]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Rei Ryuzaki : wow, u broke d rule about siggy? well, me too. i use 3 banners there. but i compiled `em into one. so, they probably looked like a siggy with 3 different pics. actually, there were 3 pics there!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:23

[ 9 queries - 0.278 second ]
Privacy Policy