• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 123456789..9

Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

well i think everyone has broken d rules when they were still newbies even moderators when the are still noobs.... @topic yes i have last time i double post and i spoke tagalog in the international forum here in ftalk.. :D
Shalala
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

[b]Had been :wallbash:[/b]
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes only 2 times 8. Multiple threads and posts with no purpose or clear direction are not allowed and will be considered as spam. yikes!
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes,, when i was newbie.. :wallbash: i do spam once :retard:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

YES! In my first ever post, I used Filipino and not English. And then when I created a request thread in teh GFX Sec., I triple-posted :lol: :lol: :lol: Can you imagine how dumb I was back then!? :lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]YES[/b]! :drool: And i do it often times. :wallbash: When i was still a [i]Newbie[/i] here in ftok, I used to spam a lot :O [b][color=red]I break these Rules:[/b][/color] [b]1.[/b] Use your common sense. [b]3.[/b] Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting. [b]4.[/b] No spamming and flamming in any form. [b]8.[/b] Multiple threads and posts with no purpose or clear direction are not allowed and will be considered as spam. [b]12.[/b] Posts about anything related to software piracy and other illegal activities are prohibited. See? Me so sorry. :( Im a newbie that time. so i dont know a lot of things :wallbash:

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-10-01 10:01:18)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

As far as I know, I still did not. Or did I? - I was part of the flame in my own thread, but I was just defending my own point of view. - Double-posting: Yes, I did that once, but it was the browser's fault though.
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yah., when i was still a newbie.. i posted in sticky caps.. :wallbash: and i double posted.. because of the connection :wallbash:

Last edited by mS'aLline (2008-09-06 23:05:35)

Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]NO[/b], but who knows I might..
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]nope i haven't have the guts, but i want too =D =D =D[/b]is

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-09-11 03:15:47)

mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes. but minor only.. :D sorry! :cry:

Last edited by mar_bilicious (2008-09-23 00:43:24)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. by double posting on my thread, accidentally. :D
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope, im a good girl.. hehehe
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes ! i wrong post some thread :lol: then i get -repu that's my 1st repu ! i realy appreciated :D
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes when i was a newbie i accidentally double post ... :) now i always following the rules^^ ;)
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]no coz i am very careful of the rules coz i'm afraid to be banned!..:paranoid:[/b]

Last edited by leslie815 (2008-09-27 09:28:17)

CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] yes.. hoho~ when i still newbie here.. i did double posting twice or three times.. Sorry all..:D[/align]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah, I broke some rules, like same threads, and no screenshot in my layout. I think many memebers here break a rule until they learned it how to do it right =)=)=)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes honestly! i had an account before this i think its twnxz something... but when i had the username nicey, i never used twnxz again... :wallbash:
nurdiyana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

since i cannot vote,i would vote 'no' coz i really never ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:43

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy