• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

[b]A lot..HmMm let me think.. :arrow: Spammed :arrow: Double Posted (Not intentionally) :arrow: Size and content of my previous siggies :arrow: Had a huge fight with a Mod before (But we're friends now..He isn't active anymore) :arrow: Flaming (When i'm really mad..but that was a long time ago) I guess that's it..One thing is for sure..I'M NOT :arrow: A ripper, a poser nor a THIEF...well i do hack but not here..there's absolutely nothing interesting to hack here..really boring..I don't hack profiles..it's a waste of time..i only hack music. Well At Ftalk..I'm just rebellious and I still exist here :penguin: Keep Rockin' \m/ [/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

[quote=Angeli_7]:arrow: Had a huge fight with a Mod before (But we're friends now..He isn't active anymore)[/quote] Haha, i think that's me Angeli? :D hehe pizout.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes. :lol: I have multiple accounts here. :paranoid: But I cant tell the moderators to banned it. Cause my relatives are using those account,. hayz. But its like i dont have a multiple accounts here. Coz only this account what im using for. So Sorry, Peace. :D I'm just a newbie before like I don't care about the rules. :lol: but now i know. sorry again, :D . Peace :D
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think yes. i double post the story litreture.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i have spammed,flamed,double posted in the egroup.,what else?hmmm~~promoted site.hehe sowee bout that.[/b]:P
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yup couple of times already! atleast im honest! :D
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i was just a newbie.. hehehe
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes. I double post for 3 or 4 times, I guess.=|
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hell yeah million times already :lol: but thats before... even got to be on a class S Member where we help mod catch rule breaker! =D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]urghh...honestly yes... uhhmm..i spammed..i double posted in the egroup.. uhmm.. what else.. ohh yeah..posted in all caps in my egroup..wuahahaha.. yep..that's it..and i am sorry about it.. :P and oh..yeah..i am always off-topic.. =|[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-10-27 21:59:44)

jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when i was a newbie, i used to break rules... i never read rules before posting until one mod reminded me to practice forum etiquette. :D so embarrassing! :penguin:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wen im a newbie dont know what im doing just post and post. :rolleyes:
marQ_pj
» n00b
1969-12-31

:cloud: since i am new here... i think i havent violated anything... keepsafe... pj
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah... spamming.. haha.. when im still a newbie..and a mod warned me..
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^i mizz yah ate reika ---------- yes! when i was still a newbie i double post and have multiple accounts but i forgot the passwords of those accounts:D

Last edited by daixee mae (2008-10-27 21:55:26)

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well, i do have multiple accounts. i have 2 or 3 [?] accounts here. but i forgot those passwords. :D i've ever caught spamming in moar than 5 threads. especially in tricks n tutorials. cos i didn't understand any of teh tricks or codes that time. :P soo awful! moderator duchezv (leader of Class-S :O) warned me via PM. =) I was ASHAMED! :retard:
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yes, When I tried to spam... I thought it was ok.........I'm soooOO stupid that time :wallbash: Oh, and double-posting :wallbash: I'm so scared that somebody will give me a negative repu ..

Last edited by beary_cute (2008-10-30 08:29:55)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes..multiple account ([i]PC ng Bayan[/i])..but those accounts aren't mine..this is the only account that im using..and speaking tagalog outside the Phi section..just like this post..may tagalog..:D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Well, I spammed when I was still a noob in the New member Introduction. Then, I spoke tagalog once here in Underground. :lol: [Ate Meng Pmed me and i was so scared :crybaby:] That`s why I didn`t do it again. :P uhmm What else? Aha! I double posted. =D Way, many many times. XP But I didn`t flamed nor ripped,huh. Now, I won`t break the rules. I`ll be a good member now. :D ;)
atkhenz
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah...:lol:posting link of other site...very big mistake :mad:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:15

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy