• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 1..123456789

Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

hahaha i did i double thread.. but its a internet connection problem :D :D
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

yup. double posting. hahah.:P
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah -spamming *double posting* (when i was a newbie) -speaking in tagalog (talker) -flaming? sort of..i dunno.. -three-letter word feedback (newbie) [b]-i changed! haha[/b]
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]YES[/b] i was benned for being a spammer double post :D but it was a mistake, mistakenly click the Quote pannel a again and again
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah... I thread start a nonsense thread
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] yes, when im still a newbie i usually spam.. (saying thanks for sharing) [/b][/align]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Yes[/b]...I have... When I was just a newbie, I kept double posting.. Sorry!
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yup. Rule no. 10 :arrow: Oversize siggie :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

as far as I know, I broke the double posting rule only.
kevchuez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i haven't been broken the rules 'yet' :D:D that's what i think.. hehehehehe!! :lol::lol::lol:
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] yea ! sTICky cAPs ! but i dont do it agaion!![/b][/align]
aaronjason09
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes the rule number 8 but it is an accident
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah ov course.. can't remember what it is though.. :lol::lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]I'm using Sticky and All-caps b4, but none now. :) [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-05 08:43:01)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes ov cors.. i think all of us did.. maybe not all.. just most of us.. as newbies.. hehehe.. i double posted before.. and put a post without so much sense.. i considered it spam.. haha.. my siggy was too large.. someone PMd me about that.. thanks a lot.. and what else.. can't remember.. =D=D but then.. i don't anymore.. except double posting caused by internet connection..
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yup when i was still a newbie.. i double posted in one the threads! =|
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

huhuhu i used to avoid this one. [b]3. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting.[/b]
saiyame
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes but its accidental... i think that was spamming...multiple post in one thread...^^ but i did it just once^^
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]basically... i am. Cos... no one is perfect :thumbsup:[/b]
athenzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehe..yup.. me, i think thrice then got a WARNING from a mod for 'wrong posting of thread'.. gosh! i thought i'm gonna be banned..pif..

Last edited by athenzz (2009-01-12 06:54:17)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:46

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy