• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 1..1234567899

Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

[quote=atkhenz]yah...:lol:posting link of other site...very big mistake :mad:[/quote] promoting sites? hehe. yeah, that's prohibited, though. :P [quote=charm_caster0604]Well, I spammed when I was still a noob in the New member Introduction.[/quote] Lots of members spammed there. including myself. i've posted many same posts there. but i just realized that it's totally useless. =) [quote=beary_cute]Yes, When I tried to spam... I thought it was ok.........I'm soooOO stupid that time :wallbash:[/quote] u thought it was OK? :o i've ever spammed also. i just wanna changed my rank. that was my purpose when i was a newbie :D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

yep =), I always double post and somtimes triple post =), but only in our group, so no post won't count =):lol:, and probably many many to mention =), but I will do the best I can to stop breaking rules =)=|
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no not yet c: exp using multiple accounts c:
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

not jet cauz thiz iz my 1st post :P
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes [spoiler]spamming[/spoiler] and im really sorry for it. and im definitely not doing it again.
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah..i did break the rules and regulations before..:D when i was still a newbie..still lurking and observing pipz and there post..and that all of a sudden..:P i did mistakes..double posting, overszed siggy and...:paranoid: i forgot the other..:D
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not now. since i'm still a newbie. but i'll try not to break any rules. [newbies can't vote :cry:]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yea i do [spoiler]i was spammed in anime and manga thread :retard: use multiple account =( sorry i really forgot the code[/spoiler]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yup, double posting (caused by slow net connection..)
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yes was a newbie :D[/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

people be damn honest., i know we all did! :lol: i admit i break rules atleast im honest! :eh: sorry Moderators! :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ LOL. well yeah, I did break rules here. And I don't know if people here noticed it.
nurdiyana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope.Nothing wrong..i gues
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Honestly, i broke d rules few tyms only, like double posting and spamming. :D[/b]
xoxoemochiq-mhay chan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello ,.,,.s lhat kmusta
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xoxoemochiq-mhay chan]hello ,.,,.s lhat kmusta[/quote] Sorry for off topic. But please don't break the rules here! :mad:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes. [b]Accidentally..[/b] I'm sorry Moderators!!!:wallbash::wallbash: I double posted trice, accidentally of course!! And I sometimes I spammed in my group..It wasn't really spams, I just put a few smilies, and...yes.. FORGIVE ME, MODS!
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah once.. when I double posted on a thread.. :lol:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sub][color=#FF99CC]yep ^^ I post in Filipino language..Used caps lock and Spam :D But.. i was just 11 years old when i joined ftalk..and i really dunno the rules :) [/color][/sub]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

posting at wrong threads.. and double posting.. bcoz i sumtyms 4got wt im doing... sory for dt mods.. :lol: wont happen again.. lesson learned!!!! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 1..1234567899

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:10

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy