• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 1..123456789

Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

same as *giotzkie05 juz did it 2day... am scared :paranoid:
rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

ya actualy i already doble posted..
ianZerosix
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes.? haha., because my avatar is so stupid., HAHAHAHAHA., a 2year old boy with a DIRTY HAND :D f**k Ü

Last edited by ianZerosix (2009-01-13 00:30:48)

Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Once.....but i was a newbie at that time. :D
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yeah. :D I [b]had[/b] multiple accounts.. :o Sorry. :crybaby:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aw! alwaysss...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My first offense was typing in English in Friendster Show-Off. When Friendster still exist. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-04-02 07:18:14)

allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Spamming too much. Multiple accounts [:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes multiple accounts spamming flaming [b]ETC. [/b] And because of that I have been banned 2 times.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:47

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy