• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 1..123456789

Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

ykisaragi16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

i haven't broke the rules here. i assure for that :evil:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

i did bef0re. i was cursed f0r riping l0l.
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok let me think of my offenses.. > spamming in our group.. > spamming in OT thread, but according to Mod *no dropping of names*, it's LEGAL..:lol::lol: > double posting..(intentionally..):lol: that's all..:penguin:
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah. when i was a newbie. i created a thread in new member intro and asked fer repus. :lol:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]Yeap.. I used Sticky Caps when i was a newbie..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I broke rule # [b]1. Use your common sense. 2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards). 3. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting.[/b] during my noob moments
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I broke d rules b4, but none now. :) [/b]
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well its a big [b]YES![/b] :arrow: sticky caps :arrow: double post thats when i was a newbie :)
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah i admit. when i was a newbie :lol: because i didnt understand the rules :lol:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i also double posted.. in the egroups section.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes.. lolz.. being a newbie.. got messages reminding to follow the rules.. :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yes. Double Posting. But only by accidents. hehe :D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a big [b]YES![/b] i opened my old acct that i creatd last march and use it in chat box on other browser! and sir [b]portu[/b] caught me in action, [b]im using two acct at the same time![/b] wooooooot :ninja: and ofcourse he takes approraite action..
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep. spamming in our egroup. accidentally, i've spoken tagalog in one english thread.
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yea. when i was a newbie. i used sticky caps. thanks to the friendly members. they remind me not to use sticky caps. :D
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea... when i was a newbie... i spoke tagalog many times..
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup... coz im a newbie...
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah[/b]. I already break but only once. :ninja: - Any kind of sales and promotion using forum post, private message, or any other forum features is not allowed. - It's because I had my first forum ever. niaks. I forgot that rule above. So I send a promotion to visit my forum to my co-ftalk member. - But it was only once. I didn't do it twice/trice or more. :P - I'm afraid of being banned. :/
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me i guess not yet..i'm just new here and i'm always following the rules........
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

err. yeah. who don't break rules right?? haha.. *ive used all caps. i've posted things like, good job, thanks for sharing and all that. haha :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I think there aren't threads like this before. So i better start it. The question is easy and obvious. :D First of all, please vote the poll above. Then you can post your comments. If you say

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:31

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy