• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

:arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

:arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know more about music artists and songs.. [/b] [b]HERE IT IS:[/b] :arrow: just rate 1-10 then comment about the song above you ... ,, :D :arrow: then put a song with artist's name (maybe a song ur listening right now or your fave song); only [b]one[/b] :wow: :arrow: if you haven't heard the song posted above you try searching for it.. :arrow: this is to love music and other's fave music,,, we'll get a bonding with each other... :arrow: il start: [b]Drown the city- Skylit Drive[/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

2/10 sorry but i dunno that song and the artist :cry: :arrow: womanizer by britney spears :eh:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

:thumbsup: 5/10 >> a danceable britney song..,,wahehe.. :thumbsdown: Santeria-sublime
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10... i love that song! =) :arrow: boston by augustana?
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: 10/10 >> cute song.. i love the piano.. :D :thumbsdown: fall for you- secondhand serenade
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CuTeUkoi]:thumbsdown: fall for you- secondhand serenade[/quote] 10/10 i love the song first day i heard it... the kill by 30 seconds to mars?
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]:thumbsup: 10/10 damn! my first emo fave! wahaha =D[/b] [b] :thumbsdown: tonight- fm static[/b]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^ 5/10 i don't know that :wasted: :arrow: shake it by metro station[/b]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kiro Tan]^ 5/10 i don't know that[/quote] try hearing it if you're a music lover though,,wahehe :thumbsup: 10/10 >> nyc lively song! :thumbsdown: beat it- fall out boy :D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kiro Tan]:arrow: shake it by metro station[/quote] 7/10 i've heard it on the advertisement.. cool song though! [quote=CuTeUkoi]:thumbsdown: beat it- fall out boy :D[/quote] 10/10 i love there version and i love fob how about, dear maria count me in by all time low?

Last edited by mikay_03 (2008-10-14 04:16:42)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 5/10. dunno that song eh :rolleyes: urmm,how about Over you - chris daughtry? :eh:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9/10 wah! i love this song! ;) :arrow: no one by alicia keys
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

6/10 dunno that, XP im not pretending - red lipstick letters
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: 8/10 >> haven't heard that yet but the title itself is awesome,, :D :thumbsdown: [b] wish you were here- incubus :D[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]9/10... :eh: This Conversation is Over- Alesana...[/b]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]7/10 it's good :D:thumbsup: ughh edited :wasted: :arrow: me and you by Fall out boy[/b]

Last edited by Kiro Tan (2008-10-14 04:32:56)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: 10/10 love it! luv FOB!! :thumbsdown: all around me- flyleaf
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 3/10 i dunno that song.... :/ how bout this.. :arrow: in the end by linkin park (rock en roll)
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]in the end by linkin park (rock en roll)[/quote] 10/10 bro! i love linkin' park and all their songs! :arrow: diary of jane by breaking benjamin?

Last edited by mikay_03 (2008-10-14 04:46:39)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] :thumbsup: 10/10 >> love the drums and vocals :lol:=D[/b] :thumbsdown: what's up people- Maximum the hormone (deathnote :lol: )

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-10-14 04:50:09)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:25

[ 10 queries - 0.677 second ]
Privacy Policy