• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

:arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

6/10 never heard that. =) Out of My league?
clairexpogii
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

10/10 Superhuman-ChrisBrown?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

5/5 love that song too. ;) umm. Closer - Neyo
clairexpogii
» n00b
1969-12-31

6/6 =) Miss Independent -Neyo?
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10 hehe.. crush - david a?
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG :O ,15/10 for that song =D that song is my favorite song :D [b] Disturbia [/b]by Rihanna
leannedoll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 luv it! womanizer by britney spears
Nooby_myke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1/10 sorry not my music type [b]imagine[/b] by john lennon
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1/10 dont know that.. this conversation is over - alesana..
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wow!! 10/10!! =D :arrow: MissMurder- AFI[/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^nice song rate it 9 how bout [url=http://www.imeem.com/hazadous/music/7wlmdRa1/cradle_of_filth_satanic_mantra/]satanic mantra[/url]- Cradle of Filth =D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9/10 =D thunder - boys like girls?
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=pink] :thumbsup:10/10 :D .[b]Tonight by Fm Static[/b]. [/color]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]5/10 never heard^^^ next: crazy for you by michael cruz[/b][/color]
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

10/10 i know that song.. :D how bout this one? moment of truth by FM static
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]5/10 i dont know the song fall for you by SHS[/b][/color]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10!!! my fav song from SHS.. how bout.., eerrr.. That's what I go to school for - Jonas Brothers. :D
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

6/10.. i dont know the song.. tonight-fm static
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10..hehe 7 things i hate about you -- miley cyrus.?
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow,that song is cool and awesome :o 10/10 for that :D sexy back by Justin timberlake? :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:09

[ 9 queries - 0.514 second ]
Privacy Policy