• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

:arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

Lol,very cool loev it :]] =D 10/10 Decode by Paramore (Twilight ost) ? :rolleyes:
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

10/10-it's nice and i really love twilight... Over You by Chris Daughtry
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]7.9/10 [/b] :thumbsup: [i]Chris Daughtry is so awesome, but this song was..kinda so-so. :D[/i] [b]Heaven - (either DJ Sammy slow or remix, or the original one from Bryan Adams)[/b]
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1000/10 i love this song since birth :lol: Dare you to move - switchfoot
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]8/10! Switchfoot rolls and rocks! :retard:(WTF?)[/b] [b]Never Too Late - Three Days Grace[/b]
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.not that a fan of deathnote so haven't heard that song... just stand up - various artists...
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10- nice song and has nice lyrics; Here I Stand- Madina Lake
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..i love madina lake... 10/10 for that song.. how about learning to fall - boys like girls
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 xD whatever you like--->T.I.
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

huh?? is that a song??? mm how bout..... thunder by boys like girls
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 of course its a song.why would i put it, if it's not a song..hmmp womanizer--->britney spears
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

her best,9/10 :) The Ting Tings-Great Dj?
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10- i like the originality of the ting tings:) here is to rate Slow down by The Academy Is
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]8/10 >> didnt hear it but thinks it's nice @T: psychosocial- slipknot :D[/b]
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10- i really liked that song by slipknot.:) how about [b]Vermillion Pt.2- by slipknot[/b] i really cried in this song=(
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

7/10.. i haven't heard yet.. thunder-boys like girls
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 100 /10 for that song. my fav :cool: *aha :arrow: [b]Fall for you - Secondhand serenade[/b] :penguin:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 [b]if i were a boy - beyonce...[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8/10 i like it. but i think that's not the best from beyonce. =| Lady Gaga - Just Dance?
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

8/10- uhmm i just listen to it:) the lyrics are quite catchy but i dont know the artist yet:( Black Rose Dying- Bless the Fall:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:23

[ 10 queries - 0.572 second ]
Privacy Policy