• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

:arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

sorry for ot :arrow:[b] dhen2x[/b] [spoiler]lulzz,the song is very 3x cool =D have u hear that song before? :D[/spoiler] @topic i loev so much that song, honestly i loev all songs by Rihanna :eh: rate it 15/10 xDD how about [b]Gomenasai- T.A.T.U [/b]?

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-10-16 04:56:26)

hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

10/10 for you sis.. i don't know the song.. :D uhmm.. bizzarre love triangle by frente.. =)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shella_Suigintou99]lulzz,the song is very 3x cool =D have u hear that song before? :D[/quote] yeah! i love the lyrics and the beat... yup! i have an album of britney which is Blackout! ;) t: 10/10 weeh! i love that song! :arrow: American Idiot by Green day! :/
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10 ...I sing that song with my guitar =) :arrow:How To Save A Life by The fray :)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

10/10 i love the song & i mean it:) the person above me love to listen alternative & lovesongs:)hahaha
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ glad u liked it jesusfreaks:) i listen to music randomly hehe..u didn't put a song? @topic: Paper planes by M.I.A :D

Last edited by messymplicity (2008-10-16 19:41:42)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^love it. 10/10 How About: The Little Things - Colbie Caillat =|
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 :penguin: Welcome to the black parade by MCR [img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/celebrate14.gif[/img]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

10/10 i really love the song:) next: fall for you by secondhand serenade:)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ 10/10. I LOVE that songgg! next: I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^10/10 for that song :wow: Awake by Secondhand Serenade :penguin: :penguin:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

9/10. :penguin: lithium - evanescence
mixch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

give you 2 thumbs up of 4 thumbs up Same Direction - Hoobastank =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dunno that song sorry 0/10 :D Only One by Yellowcard :penguin:
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][u][i][b]like that song!! weee.. hihi ... i'll give it 9/10 since i'm sick of it.. peace! :D hmmmm............. :arrow: fall for you - secondhand serenade[/b][/i][/u][/align]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woah! love that song! 10000000000000000000000000/10 for that song :D :thumbsup: Awake by Seconhand Serenade?

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-10-17 00:25:42)

vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..waa!hahha.. like that song bro!! weee.. 1000000000000000000000000000000000/10 for that.. [b][color=gray][i]lovin' secondhand serenade...[/i][/color][/b] hmmm... i hate this song - secondhand serenade (na nmn)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 5/10 dunno that song :/ :arrow: "No Air" by Jordin sparks and chris brown ;]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]woww :o me peborit.....10/10 :thumbsup::thumbsup: misery business by paramore?[/b][/color] :paranoid:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woah! 100000000000000000/10 hayley :wow: payong by miss ganda? haha! :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:34

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy