• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

:arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

^ 5/10 i dunno that song... :/ :arrow: Low by Flo Rida?!
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

10/10 i like the beat! Elevator by Flo Rida?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 10/10 weeh! i love that song! :D:thumbsup: :arrow: "I hate that i love you" by rihanna and neyo
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10000/1 :arrow: I hate this song by Secondhand Serenede :lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeah! i hate that song coz i dunno eh.. so 5/10 hekhek :arrow: I'm your by Jason Mraz :eh:
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oopz..^ 10/10 i love that song crazy by simple plan? =|

Last edited by messymplicity (2008-10-20 00:51:10)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 10/10 i love that song and i really miss simple plan! =( :arrow: "Better in time" by leona lewis
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10 I really like the beat of that song and lyrics. Take a bow by Rihanna?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 10/10 for that song! not for rihanna (i don't like her) :arrow: "Damaged" by danity kane
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

5/10 >> dont know the song :D :thumbsdown: megalomaniac- incubus =D
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

5/10-i dunno that song.. thunder by Boys like Girls

Last edited by aljelyn13 (2008-10-20 12:24:53)

messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

7/10 i just heard a while ago.. In my life by The Beatles
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

6/10 miss independent by ne-yo
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10 love that song.. No one - Alicia keys
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] [color=blue] 8/10.. TONIGHT- FM STATIC [/color] [/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 5/10 i dunno that song and the artist =( :arrow: "when i grow up" by PCD
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

...5/10... sorry.. don't like PCD... hw about... [color=pink][b]with you - sum 41...??[/b][/color] [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y265/mishceivious_lil_kitsune/Kao-Ani/Angel%20Kao%20Ani/loveangel.gif[/img]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

3/10 :D Viva La Vida by Coldplay?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10 I like coldplay.. =) Nothing else matter by metallica
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 Swing Swing by All American Rejects :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:53

[ 9 queries - 0.570 second ]
Privacy Policy