• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

:arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

10/10 :lol: :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off[/b] :o by [u]Panic!at the Disco[/u] :penguin:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

:thumbsup: yeah another long title there..hahaha rate it 9/10... :thumbsdown: the last something that meant anything by mayday parade?
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

8/10. . Pretty cool. . . next, , Slit Your Own Throat by The Used ? [spoiler]^diz is my fs profile's song :P[/spoiler]
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hihi .. i like the used! so 10/10 for it.. how about.. hmmm.. the stars cud fall tonight by amber pacific!
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]10/10 >>> nyc nyc!![/b] :arrow: [b]hold on- good charlotte[/b]
live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:[b]9/10 for HOLD ON by GOOD CHARLOTTE[/b]:thumbsup: how about this... :arrow:[b]THUNDER by BOYS LIKE GIRLS[/b] [spoiler][scroll]thunder is my profile's song (nice song ehh... hope you'll like it too)[/scroll][/spoiler]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]sablaaayyy........thunder....one of my peborit......10/10 :thumbsup::thumbsup: hw bout "the river" by good charlotte[/b][/color] :cool:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-10-18 11:08:10)

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i love the acoustic version.. ima rate it 10/10... how about :arrow: lifestyle of rich and famous by the good charlotte?:D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for that ! i love GC :]] how about .. Live Your Life - Rihanna ft. T.I ??
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

7/10 for that... :arrow:[b]Learning to fall by Boys Like Girls[/b]

Last edited by mikai14 (2008-10-18 19:40:37)

messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice 8/10 call my name by third day
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love it! addicted to listening to it actually..hihi... 10/10!! bwt... hmmm... [spoiler][b]ambrosia - alesana...[/b][/spoiler]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9/10 :thumbsup::thumbsup: hhaa it's a rock song too, :thumbsup::thumbsup: Whatever you like [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQJACVmankY[/youtube] watch this if you want :eh:

Last edited by tap13 (2008-10-18 21:16:52)

hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

idk know it? so 0/10 7 things by miley cyrus
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hermitseven]7 things by miley cyrus[/quote] well, 7/10 I'm a boy :D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yoh patpaten. why didn't you post a song??:doubt: topic:: 3/10 don't like miley..=| emergency by paramore
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: 9/10 peace man by bamboo?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10 i like that song, all bamboo's song :) dare you to move by switchfoot
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 3/10 i dunno that song! sorry :/ baby one more time by britney spears?! :cool:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8/10 for a Legend =) Hold On By Good Charlotte?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:39

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy