• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

:arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

rolandomor
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

8/10.punkrock leave it all to me - icarly theme song
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

0/10 dont heard that song..... Slapshock- Direction :eh:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^haha.. @t i rate 9/10 =) poetically pathetic by amber pacific?
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 i like that song soo much! vindicated - dashboard confessional
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: 10/10 i love this song.. i love chris.. nyahaha :thumbsdown: rain by breaking benjamin?
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10 crushcrushcrush by paramore
mixch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

9/10 for that =) how about [b]What's A Girl To Do? by Bat For Lashes[/b]?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

eh 8/10 How about: Waiting For The World To Change - John Mayer ???
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

3/10 haven't heard of that song..=| [b]our song - taylor swift[/b]

Last edited by yhanikz (2008-10-16 00:50:33)

bandos08
» n00b
1969-12-31

9/10 sexy lady - mc magic
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: 7/10... :thumbsdown: first time by life house?
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

6/10 Straightjacket feeling by All American Rejects :penguin:
tnj
» n00b
1969-12-31

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^woah! [b]read[/b] the [u][b]RULES[/b][/u] bro no spamming :D @topic: Disturbia by Rihanna :wow:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow,so cool and awesomeeeeeeee XDDDDD i loev that song so muchhh XDDD rate it 15/10 :lol: Hot as ice - Britney Spears? if u don't know this,just try to listen in Imeem or Musicdumper =D

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-10-16 02:24:44)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

heheh! 9.9/10 :wow: Teenagers by MCR :penguin:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10 `angels - within temptation

Last edited by boykilatz (2008-10-16 02:50:58)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shella_Suigintou99]Hot as ice - Britney Spears?[/quote] weeh! i love that song! of cors britney eh... :lol: t: 6/10 i dunno that song! :arrow: Touch mah body by mariah carey :/
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 :wow: That's What you get by Paramore :wow: :penguin:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 8/10 as well as i'm not familiar with that song ;) :arrow: Take A Bow by rihanna :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:40

[ 9 queries - 0.579 second ]
Privacy Policy