• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

:arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

^ one of mah favorites in pramore! of corz! 10/10 :thumbsup: :arrow: "boulevard of the broken dreams" green day :eh:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

1000/10 love that song [img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/sad4.gif[/img] i don't love you by mcr
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 6/10 i'm not a fan of MCR! =( "Stan" by eminem ;)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8/10 for Stan and 11/10 for Stan Ft Elton John =):thumbsup: that's a really great song! Knights Of Cydonia by Muse?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

6.10 . i liked it half..not so much...how about... Miley Cyrus-Rockstars
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 :wow: Umbrella by Rihanna :paranoid:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 10/10 for umbrella not rihanna =D :arrow: Toxic by britney spears :eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

6/10 sorry...but the only reason why i watch the PV is her Dance.. When i Grow up by PCD?

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-10-17 02:43:09)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ but at least you like her! =D (sorry for OT) t: 10/10, coz i really love the music video... :/ :arrow: better in time by leona lewis
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..i can relate to that song.. but it hurts..hihi.. :crybaby: so.. 9/10 lang.. hmmm... how about.. tonight of fm static?
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: 8/10 hm.... :arrow: somebodys me- enrique iglesias :thumbsdown:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: 7/10 >>> not type.. :thumbsdown: [b]miss murder- AFI[/b]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 i like afi... :) new soul by yael naim?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol cute song! i rate it 9 :thumbsup: how bout :arrow: how to make a love song by parokya ni edgar?
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: haven't heard that but i'll give it 8/10 since it was a song from PnE... :D :thumbsdown: misery at best by mayday parade?
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ soo not my type tomorrow by avril lavigne
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10 i lurve that song .... ^___^ i even have it on my phone/. ;) --> Jesus take teh wheel

Last edited by jheneko (2008-10-18 00:44:29)

mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D i dunno that song..haha.. But it looks like it is the song for god.. Nerdy By: Poison the well :thumbsup:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Not My Style.. 5/10 Spaz by NERD?
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: never of that song, i''l rate it 3/10 :thumbsdown: [b]i'd hate it to be you when people find out what this song is [/b]by [b]mayden parade...[/b] very long title but yeah! a very nice one... hear it yourself... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:25

[ 9 queries - 0.502 second ]
Privacy Policy