• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

:arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

senam
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

10/10 i luv that song and that band wah tears dont fall by bullet for my valentine
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

9/10 :D :rose: Dead by MCR? :lol:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

10 out of 10 my checkered princess by penforabullet?
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i dunno that song =_= just rate it 1/5 how about Show me love by T.a.T.u ? :D
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

5/10.. I never heard any song of tatu 1,2 step by Ciara feat. Missy Elliott
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ weeh! i love that song! 10/10... ;) :arrow: "Love song" by sara bareilles ;)
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

10/10 ..love that song! BLEEDiNG LOVE . by Leona Lewis
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 10/10 for the lyrics of the song! ;) :arrow: "stars are blind" by paris hilton
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ 3/5 for that.. i knoe the song but i just dont want that song that much.. =) v [b]tonight [/b]by fm static??
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i] ^ 4/10 hihihi...[/i] :P :arrow: [b]desert song by mcr[/b] :thumbsup:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 5/10 i dunno that song... :arrow: "Showstopper" by Danity Kane
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

5 out of 10 dont know the song bout awake by secondhand serenade?
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

5/10-dunno that song... Collide-Howie Day
b3nreyno
» n00b
1969-12-31

5/10 dunno that song..soweeeeeee HOPE by Twista ft. Faith Evans
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]8/10 >> juz nyc.. :arrow: meant to live- switchfoot[/b]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hate the song = Fall for you - secondhand serenade
christie_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 love that song!! one step at a time--jordin sparks:D
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

10 lovee that song . but now not soo [[i]sawa n aco [/i]] hahaha . miss independent :D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10/10...! i miss the song! ummmm.. [b]Thunder by Boys Like Girls?[/b]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Whatshername - Green Day[/i] [b]Don't Dare Diss Dis Band.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :D well i like this thread to be posted on Music Forum but our mod referred to put it here,.. [b]since then, we only post and post songs and artists without topics,,i like everyone to know m

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:37

[ 9 queries - 0.511 second ]
Privacy Policy