• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 123456789101112..12

[spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

rikodlaya11
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

[spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do... [/i] Ex: Clean my whole house in just one night. 2. In answering commands, you have to choose between [b]"AYE!"[/b] or [b]"NO WAY!"[/b] 3. If you answered either of the two, you have to GIVE YOUR REASON why you don't wanna follow that command or why you want to...[/quote] =) It's as simple as that.. Let me give you another example.. chi: Kill a chicken. lin: No way! :arrow: I love chickens and i don't want them hurt.. :lol: chi: eat balot lin: Aye! balot tastes real good.. Hehe.. Let me start! hmm.. [b] Show me a picture of your crush..[/b] :D:D:D:D

Last edited by rikodlaya11 (2008-12-08 10:01:31)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

NO WAY! :arrow: Somebody will be mad.. :lol: [b] Text your ex bf/gf that you still love him/her.[/b] =D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

NO! cause i don't like him anymore.. :doubt: [b] come on getting crazy with me! mwahahahaha [/b] =D

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-08 10:14:59)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

AYE captain ! :lol: :arrow: love being crazy with my best friend :D [quote][i]Pay me a ticket to David Archuleta's concert next year ![/i][/quote]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sure sure! :lol: when i have money mwahahahaha!:lol: [b] give me airplane! i want 2 meet ma husband joe jonas [/b] :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

NO WAY! captain :arrow: i don't have money :lol: [quote]Finish my projects ![/quote]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ rawr! NO WAY! because i'm not a smart person, i'm afraid if u got a bad mark madam! :lol: [b] hey! doing ma exam!!!! [/b] =D

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-08 10:30:22)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

NO WAY! I have problems with my subjects. :wallbash::wallbash: Can we be friends? :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

AYE ! :arrow: why not ? haha .. [quote]Make a very delicious pizza for me ![/quote]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ NO WAY! coz i can't cook madam :crybaby: [b] kill my teacher!!! [/b]

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-08 10:31:49)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aye!! cuz ur funny hahaha can u give me +rep? =D=D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ aye! sure sure sir! :paranoid: [b] boom my school!!! [/b]

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-08 10:32:57)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

AYE captain ! :arrow: let's destroy it sir ! [quote]Give me your cp ![/quote]

Last edited by naddnadd (2008-12-08 10:33:34)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ AYE! coz ma cp already broken :lol: [b] please... kill my masterschool! [/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ bah ~ NO WAY sir ! :arrow: i lost my weapon(s) sir . [quote]Invite David Archuleta to my house ![/quote]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Yes madam! i will ask ma [s] husband [/s] first because they are live in 1 country mwahahaha =D [b] come one! doing my homeworks! [/b]

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-08 10:44:29)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

NO WAY ! :arrow: exam is near sir :P [quote]give me a +repu[/quote]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ rawr! ok madam! i will :/ [b] please give me a code of my exam!! now!! [/b] =D

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-08 10:47:34)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

AYE but NO WAY! coz it's impossible.. haha.. Can you wash my clothes? :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

NO WAY! it's so yuckkyy :doubt: [b] please give me a long long holiday without exam, school homeworks, projects! [/b] =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:14

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy