• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

[spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

^ AYE! marsupilami mode on : huba huba hibi huba =D [b] pray me 4 ma exam! LOL =D [/b]
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

AYE aye.. i'll wish for yah.. :D [quote]clean my windows.. !![/quote]

Last edited by dei25 (2008-12-11 02:25:54)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

NO WAY madam ! :arrow: too lazy ~ [quote]clean up my toilet ![/quote]
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^no way.. why shud i? .. [quote]tell me ur ugly..now!..[/quote]
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aye! I'm UGLY, you too.. hahah..:lol: [quote]Gimme a repu for being soooooo beautiful!!![/quote] hahah..... lol! just give it.. even if i'm not..

Last edited by rikodlaya11 (2008-12-11 05:09:40)

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ [b]AYE[/b] !! sure!~..i'll give u.. ur wish is my command!..heehee!:D [quote][quote]treat me as a princess..lol[/quote] [/quote]
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

AYE!! What do u want my princess??? >>hekhek.. [quote]Wake me up and tell me he really didn't love me after all...!![/quote] I juz wana wake up!
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No way! he DID love you or...he still..:D lewl. as if i REALLY know.. [quote]sing me the song 'FALL for YOU'[/quote]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

AYE madam ! :arrow: haha ~ [quote]make david archuleta fall in love to me[/quote]
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

OMG..i'm sorry..but..he already fell for me..lewl. haha. AYE^.. i'll giv him to yeu if that's what yeu want madam!.. [quote]bring me a kareshi!..[/quote]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

whats/who is kareshi? :] no way haha eat dinner with me? :]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

aye. . . even if I dont who is kareshi. . . lets read twilight. . . newmoon? fumo?
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

aye :] eat cake?
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aye!!! if your a cool person... :D command u to give me a hug.... =D
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=secrec]aye. . . even if I dont who is kareshi. . .[/quote] kareshi means boyfriend..sorry.. [quote=charleneajose]whats/who is kareshi? :][/quote] kareshi means boyfriend..:D @topic: no way..i'm unavailable..lewl. wahaha [quote]i command you to kill a b*tch!..bwahahaha![/quote]
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

AYE!! [i]lets kill them...[/i] [align=center][quote][b]give me $100000!!! now!!! :D:D:D[/b][/quote] [/align]
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

let's go! [i]read my storyon the non english section![/i]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No way,cause i don't understand tagalog :retard: let's have crazy party with me~ :lol:
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Aye!! :D i love that.Ü Let's rock the world together!!
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

AYE! >> I'll love that.. Bring me the horizon.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:00

[ 11 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy