• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 1..123456789101112

[spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

elbavol
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

^my real full name is Lovable Lalaine Fabela... v giv me giv me a comment on my fs...!!
Gameloading
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

[b]^no way... :P v come to me then kiss me :eh:[/b]

Last edited by Gameloading (2008-12-27 07:03:46)

kevchuez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course the answer is 'NO WAY' mwahahaha!! jump from the 10th floor! =D=D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a big NO WAY... turn off your pc... =D =D
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

NO WAY. haha. i dont wanna restart my PC. :lol: pick your nose! (eiw) =D=D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

. . . no thanks. . . give me a hug. . . . . .
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ no way. i don't hug anyone i don't know. =D buy me a ticket to Disneyland Hongkong. :lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

. . . no, I dont have any. . . ask if may I have some of the donut your doll eating in the sig? . . .
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..NO WAY.. its not me anymore.. hahhha., add me on my fs account..?
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ oh sure :) lemme have yer email address :) give me a +repu :lol:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

why? :lol: pm me! =D
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ why? u pm me =D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

. . . ok already sent it just check it. . . . . .
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kyulatrixia]^ oh sure :) lemme have yer email address :)[/quote] here=> trayancacho@yahoo.com @topic: bring me a glass of hot milk..
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ok. . . . . . give me repu. . . . .
i-lab-mee
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to.. but i cant.. em a newbie :cry: be my friend :D
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aye.... clean my grandfathers diaper!=D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no way! =D do it urself, he's ur grandpa. [quote]:arrow: kiss ur friend's foot? =D[/quote]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2009-01-09 10:15:33)

Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Naaaah.... TAKE A BATH IN DOG URINE! =D HAHAHA
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

NO WAY sir ! [quote]sleep in my house (roof) ![/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:17

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy