• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

[spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

NO WAY...i don't want... clean my house for 1 week.
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

NO WAY! wahaha! tell me your secret!
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=violet] no way... coz it won't be a secret if i will reveal it right? :lol: take a bath!![/color]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

later. haha. give me money!!
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=violet]no way! i dont even have any.. :lol: give me food! im hungry! :lol:[/color]
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

AYE! if you were here with me. because I'm having dinner. [i]Can you be my Friend just for a day?[/i] :(=|
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

aye, aye . . . why just a day? may I have an autograph of yours if we would meet? . . .
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

OT: [quote=secrec]why just a day?[/quote] uhhmmm. i dont know either. :lol: @T: AYE! sure.. but why? Can you give me a gift for Christmas?
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

AYE.. what gift do you want ? @T: kill your parents!! =D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

A big no ! =) Uhm .. Give me your allowance for the month ! =D
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

NO WAY! :arrow: i need my allowance to save for summer treat me to a movie..
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yah xur! wahaha :lol:[/b] @T: kick someone's ass :lol: :lol:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

AYE =D but who is [b]someone[/b]? lolx [quote]tell ur crush that u have a crush on him / her now. :eh:[/quote]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

NOWAY! kinda shy.... >.< [b] give me code of ma exam! [/b] :cool:
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=salmon]no way!!! ..coz i don't hve a crush 'ayt now..hehehe..^_^ [quote]tell santa to cum hir in the philippines..lol..^_^[/quote] [/color]
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NO WAY!!! i don't have a contact with him.. hehe We're not close! Hmm.. [quote]Gimme a joke!!![/quote]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

no way,,!!=D kiss ur ex on the lipz..:thumbsup:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i have no ex lol! @T: slap urself for 100 times :eh:[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no way! hahaha @T hmmm kik ukoi to putik
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]no way :thumbsdown:[/b] @T: bring weakest brayan to the mental :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:34

[ 9 queries - 0.500 second ]
Privacy Policy