• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

[spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

[b]no way![/b] bring patchoi to the police,..you are under arrest!
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

aye! hahaha @ throw ukoi to a dump site hahahah
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

aye!!! hahaha let rakzztar trippin' shokoy
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]no way,,. let patchoi commit suicide,.wahaha[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aye hahaha lets throw agen ukoi hahaha
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aye! wahahaha! give me christmas gift!
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aye..!! what do you want sis??...hehehe... take me to new york.:D:lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Aye..forshur Buy me a dozen roses :P
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

aye!!! give me xiru..=D:rose:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Aye! if she wants ahahah Bring me back mah baby =D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aye... haha... even if i dunno who's your baby.. uhm... help me to find TPAM's baby? :D :D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aye.. :lol: help us?
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]xur xur! what is it anyway?? =D @T: scream at the top op ur lungs[/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmmm. . . ok, yes. . . come walk with me . . .
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Aye... But where? :D Draw me a cool picture of my fave cartoon character? :D
peachfuzz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aye! I know how give me a +repu...?
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no way.. give me first.. =D=D=D give HIM to me... i miss HIM..
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i]Aye!..but i dunno him? hehehe :D Answer my assignments...hahaha =D[/color][/i]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

NO WAY! do it urself,coz u have brain. =D [quote]make ur face like this --> :smoke:[/quote]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aye sir :smoke: =D=D show me ur crush pic :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:10

[ 9 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy