• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 123456789101112..12

[spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

NO WAY! coz you want wash my clothes! :lol: Do you want to watch twilight again? :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

AYE sir ! :arrow: i want to watch it again since you pay me the ticket :lol: @ OT [spoiler]sure you can call me beszie :)[/spoiler] @ T [quote]Pay me to eat in super expensive restaurant ![/quote]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no way! :arrow: cuz i don't have money..:lol: laughing like a crazy person!!!!
POGiNGCHiKS.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No way. :lol: Do my assignments?
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

HAIL NO!!! aww.. i mean, [b]NO WAY!![/b] :lol: :arrow: I'm having difficulties with my calculus.. :wallbash: Will you please eat ur keyboard? :lol:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Nope... Give me ur money =D=D=D

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-12-08 23:12:01)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ NO WAY! because i'm poor :eh: [b] please terror my teacher! make her give me a high mark! [/b] =D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No, I dont want~:P Kiss my Foot~!!=D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No way :wasted: [i]ogah[/i] =D tell me who is ur crush~ =D

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-12-08 23:18:04)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ AYE! my crush is joe jonas! mwahahahaha! [b] ok~ let me 2 kill u! [/b]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aye,but kill ur self first~ =D gimme repu :P
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ AYE madam :/ [b] give me airplane now! want 2 visited ma hunnie sweetie dear [s] joe jonas [/s] [/b] =D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aye,but when i become rich~ =D poor right now :lol: tell me who is ur enemy~? =D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ AYE! ma enemy is my killer teacher =D tell me someone u missing right now.. :D:thumbsup:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Kaze[/i] :redface::redface: do u want scream very load in public? o.O
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ NOWAY! ok, can u share ur brain with me? help me 2 doing ma killer exams? =D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no way. i hate exams.. haha fly me to edwar cullen. . hahahaha =D

Last edited by viruz84 (2008-12-09 04:33:30)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

NO WAY sir ! :arrow: i'm lazy .. [quote]Tell me your biggest secret ![/quote]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ AYE! huba huba huba hubibi baba [i] marsupilami language mode : ON :lol: [/i] ok! can u make me a muffins cake? :lol:

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-09 04:55:46)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^aye! :D i like muffins.[/i] :D [i]give me ur cell numba.[/i]:P:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:49

[ 9 queries - 0.511 second ]
Privacy Policy