• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

[spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

pAtchii
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

aye!!hahaha slap shokoy for 100000000x=D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

aye!! hahahah @T kik ukoi agen hahaha
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

aye!!! bang shokoy??=D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]no way,,.ble! here come's the leader,.[/b] @T: kill urself using a knife!
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no way! hahaha XD @T choke ukoi? hahahah
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

aye!!! throw shokoy on the wall=D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]waaaaaaaaaaaaaa :mad:[/b] @T: burn PATCHOI AND WEAKBRAYAN!!!!!
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

noo way hahaha @cut chukoi's hair hahah

Last edited by rakzztar (2008-12-12 12:38:33)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

NO way!! feed shokoy to the crocodile=D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aye!! hahah @T make chukoi as monkeyman's wife hahah
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

aye!!! make shokoy a "kalbo" girl..=D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aye! hahahah lets make a party? heheh
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]errrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:[/b] bang the heads of patchoi and weakbrayan
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no way! @T make peace with ukoi? heheh
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

NO way cut shokoy's head=D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aye! ahahaha hmmm @T punch ukoi ? hahaha
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]no way![/b] :arrow: holdap patchoi!!
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

no way.. kidnap and kill shokoy?:lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no way! @T: puke at patchoi!!!
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

no way!!! make peace with shokoy??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:16

[ 9 queries - 0.531 second ]
Privacy Policy