• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 123456789101112..12

[spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

NO WAY madam ! :arrow: next time ok . [quote]serve me forever =D[/quote]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

NO WAY! ~ I have other things to do :smoke: [quote]kill ur pet or if u don`t have a pet, kill ur neighbour`s pet :eh:[/quote]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no way. the bible says, thou shall not kill waaaa [quote]command u to gi ive me a repu :D[/quote]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm..?? tsk. aye! [quote]command you to hit the person above you.. :D[/quote]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Aye! it's you and you want it! =D next, [b]bring me to Maria Sharapova![/b] :wow:
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NO WAY!! Hehe.. i don't know who that is!! [quote]:arrow: Can you give me lotsa textmates???[/quote]
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sure...ask me tomorrow at skul. bwahahaha. next.. [quote]give me an 'absolute boyfriend' (zettai kareshi)..:D[/quote]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

NO WAY! :arrow: coz I'm ur [b]KUYA[/b], and I don;t allow bf's for you.. haha.. Can I stare you while sleeping? :lol:
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^weeh! bad KUYA! hmp! :p [quote]No way coz ur baaad! hahahah! lewl.[/quote] next one.. :arrow:can u kill our principal? *juks
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aye!... if you want me to, LOLZ =D i think killing a principal is cool :eh: Can you go out with me?
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^AYE! :arrow: but why? anyway, I'll still do it. haha. lol~ Will you style my hair? :lol:
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aye! could you sing for me? so that i can sleep.
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Aye! But I'm pretty sure you can't sleep when I sing.. Can you jump off a building?
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

NO WAY..!!..i don't want to die. can you bake a cake for me?
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Aye , i will make it chocolate cake :P will you love me? :lol:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

AYE...you're my sis..of course i'll love you..hehe.. will you go out with me??..:D
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no...i'm not available.. wahahaha.. :D -->bring me edward..NOW!
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=alemracloveyajr]-->bring me edward..NOW![/quote] maybe later :D my brother is busy biting bella ahaha [quote]a repu should be brought to me! i command u! waaaa[/quote]
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

give me first...=D waha... jump and roll over..:eh:

Last edited by babykidx (2008-12-09 21:30:56)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

demo pls. =D XDD give me a green plus. :drool:XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:50

[ 9 queries - 0.570 second ]
Privacy Policy