• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

[spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

NO WAY! It'll be a violation of R.A. 1983 .. hahah... Can you do this? > :wallbash:
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

aye.... hahaha... if im out of my mind... hmmmmmmm.. go to your ex's house and give him/her a goodnight kiss =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aye aye sir~ =D be an army of america! :D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aye sir =D ,sounds cool XD kill ur enemy! =D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah, AYE! coz i really hate 'em. =D [quote]kiss ur mum foot! :eh:[/quote]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ NOWAY! coz she's will kill me :crybaby: [b] OMG! please give me the code of ma exams! [/b] =D
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Aye! =| Give me more cool, rocking songs?!?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^aye! :D watch doraemon episodes with me. :lol:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aye,madam =D say [b]I love you[/b] to ur crush~ :wow:

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-12-10 09:32:34)

ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

NO WAY, i'm kinda shy. :D [b]will you go out with me?? haha. :lol:[/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

AYE! Only if you are willing to buy me some stuffs.. haha.. Do you want a+repu?
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

aye! aye!..bwhahaha.. :D [quote]kill urself..now!..:D[/quote]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

NO WAY! LOL! could you gimme +repu ?
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

NO WAY! Coz you dont accept me as a friend. Hehe.. Will you do something stupid this week? :lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No, I dont 1~ Stupid people will do stupid things~ N I'm not stupid~~ hehe~~:P Hug ur enemy~~! hihihi:Dv
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

NO WAY! +> Coz you're the one i want to hug.. You're so last summer?
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

NO, dont know, dont care~~ Kick ur own ass!! :mad:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

NO WAY! coz i can't. :lol: [quote]eat this icon - :cake:![/quote]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-12-11 02:16:49)

0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no... cuz i don't like dat icon... running like :arrow::penguin:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

NO WAY madam ! :arrow: i don'w want to ~ [quote]tell me your deepest secret ![/quote]

Last edited by naddnadd (2008-12-11 02:23:06)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to modz, itz up to you if you wanna delete this thread..[/spoiler] hmm.. itz simple.. [quote]1. You just have to [b]give a command[/b] or [i]whatever you want the person below you to do...

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:13

[ 9 queries - 0.548 second ]
Privacy Policy