• ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 123456789101112..12

I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-in/add-ons on our cool forum =) :thumbsup: [hr] July 14 2007 [b] [Check time of post][/b] My Evaluation for today. I closed and removed some topics that are inactive on help section and moved to recycle bin. also I notice some users are using BBcodes incorrectly, also I noticed in [b]diabolicious[/b] always double post in tricks and tutorials and help section. I made some mistakes in merging post =D I merged a post to a different user. There are no problems on the chat box the smiles on the chat box really added some points =) also only a few were caught using bad words on the chat box but we took cared of that =D Also our forum is very popular :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-07-14 08:17:51)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

u dnt have anything to do ephe. hahaha :lol: i notice that members just ask and ask questions. they dont even read the topic title. sorry to be kinda rude when replying to their posts. i intend to do that so they wont do it again
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Hehehe~ I wish I have the time to do all that. :lol: But I'll try to post some updates on stuff I notice at FTalk.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]u dnt have anything to do ephe. hahaha :lol: i notice that members just ask and ask questions. they dont even read the topic title. sorry to be kinda rude when replying to their posts. i intend to do that so they wont do it again[/quote] Hehe maybe I will try the sarcastic way of replying that always ends with a =| smile hahaha... Anyway no spams for today but still the day isn't finish so alert mode /!\

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-07-15 05:04:48)

xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Hehehe~ I wish I have the time to do all that. :lol: But I'll try to post some updates on stuff I notice at FTalk.[/quote] Me too! :D Since I'm busy at school and Prelim Exam is fast approaching, I think I can't evaluate what I do everyday. But I'll try! :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's obvious that in tricks and tutorial section is over crowded. can i organize that section? i hope others wont mind
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah nice idea =) :thumbsup:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

guys....any idea? :eh: [img]http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8169/tehrhy1.jpg[/img]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]guys....any idea? :eh: [img]http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8169/tehrhy1.jpg[/img][/quote] wew.. :D :D wekzzz... :o :o Bro feruzz...Are you sure that he had stolen your codes?? :eh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2007-07-18 06:20:24)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

actually I dont know what are he talking about.... :wasted: I think he talk about [b]customized field names[/b] topic he want me to compare with his post [url]http://theftalk.com/t6185-%3Dtweak-Recent-Update-v1.0%3D.html[/url] because he did put his credit on my tricks :wasted: [quote][b]document.getElementById("controlpanel_1_1").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML=[/b][/quote]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dude, i know that guy. i think i saw him before in markyctrigger. his username is kinda familiar to me.
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

owh...really? hmm...nevermind...I dont wanna make any argument with him =) peace :D
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahaha...feruzz,dont get mad wit him..keowkeowk... mybe he kinda in dilemma about da code rite now...or mybe wnna mke a controversion... :D :D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

thats why I didnt put my credit into the code that I made it because I know all of these codes are special for Friendster users..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [i]I never own javascript[/i] :wasted:

Last edited by feruzz (2007-07-19 00:57:58)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah. but the way you tweak ur codes is significant from others. do not worry about that guy coz he knows what he is doing. he knows how to encode.
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]thats why I didnt put my credit into the code that I made it because I know all of these codes are special for Friendster users..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [i]I never own javascript[/i] :wasted:[/quote] wew.. :D :D That's great.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Keep move bro.. :cool: :cool: :P
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

thanks.... :D :thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Scanned Friendster CSS layouts section from page 38 down to page 1. [b]Beat that?![/b] I closed all the topics which dont satisfied the rules and guidelines on posting a layout. Those closed layout topics are pending for deletion. =D
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I think [b]Friendster Tricks and Tutorials[/b] section needs to be cleaned from spams, wrong language used and sticky caps. :eh:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. if u see spams, sticky caps, all caps, foul languages but with posted few weeks or months ago, just delete that post or do not send a report. lol. u will just waste your time on that. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:27

[ 11 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy