• ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 1..123456789101112

I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

deleted. closed. binned. zapped. Whew. Cleaning is sooo not fun. Lol.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

deleted spam/non sense posts. closed multiple topics and old topics @friendster new mem. intro. warned premade layout makers of the proper format. zapped some reports.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Zapped some hectic reports. Move a thread to the Tech Corner. Deleted spammy posts.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

zapped 6 report on T_T & help section.:wallbash: closing some topic.:|
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

moved some topic... deleted some unwanted spam... :arrow: cleaning cleaning cleaning.. :lol:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

cleaning was fun huh?:D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yeah... i always clean some dirt out of boredom... :lol: :arrow: zapped 6 reports :arrow: locked 1 thread @ Underground

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-06 22:37:45)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Just Zapped 6 Reports. Edited a sticky thread. Closed 1 topic. Moved some closed topics in Indonesia.[/b]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-07 05:27:35)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

zapped some reports closed old topics deleted spammy posts warned members. moved a topic to fs showoff
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I was hunting siggies a while ago. PWND 5 Members. =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Zapped almost 20 reports (Where are the other moderators here? Bludging eh? hehe)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Closed,zapped,warned...just now..;)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

announced that we will start a new campaign in FriendsterGraphics Section.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Moved/warned/zapped & closed...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

closed, moved, deleted, warned and zapped..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Zapped and Attended 30+ Topics and quite plenty of Spam. :wallbash:
KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Banned member for the 1st time. Move a thread to Recycle Bin. Closed unuseful threads and warn few members about their siggy :)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Zapped 10 Reports.[/b] Most of them are in overlay Layouts section.
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

News And Announcements New Member Introduction [b]cleaned [/b] Friendster Show Off [b]cleaned [/b] Friendster Help [b]cleaned [/b] Chit Chat [b]cleaned [/b] News And Gossip [b]cleaned [/b] School [b]cleaned [/b] Movies [b]cleaned [/b] Television [b]cleaned [/b] Literature [b]cleaned [/b] Friendster philippines Suggestion And Feedback Recycled Bin
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Zapped more than 20 reports
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:03

[ 9 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy