• ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

:arrow: Gone for almost a week? is it a week already? Im so sorry guys, exam week's making me stressed. :crybaby:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Good luck sis. Anyway spam removed, zapped members and topics. :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Zapped 1 Report Bin 2 topics that are the same Closed 3 Topics
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Got no reports... So i just move some solved topics from help section to the bin... :D :thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I've posted a new sticky topic in Add-Ons section. http://theftalk.com/t25199-Spammer-List.html Currently, Im cleaning that section. The CSS layout and Overlay layout sections are next. -- **edit This is really frustrating. I've been constantly deleting spams in Add-Ons section. It's really messy there! Farout! :smoke: -- **edit I had enough for this morning. lol. I'll continue cleaning that section later. :wasted:

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-26 19:29:27)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

zapped 4 reports, 2 on Indonesian section, the another are on help section..:D deleting and editing post, locking 2 topics, give a warning to member...:wallbash: got to sleep right now.........:penguin:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: posted 1 sticky topic in art and d3sign... :arrow: Guys im so sorry if im not online that often...im still on vacation and were travelling all over with my family..im just enjoying my vacation..hope you understand guys..thank you so much...
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: edited a post. :arrow: moved a useless nonsense topic in the bin :arrow: deleted spams :arrow: closed a topic. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Raided CSS Section =D Edited their Codes Reminded them of the new format Zapped Reports Closed Nonsense topics in Philippines Section Helped a lil in Help Section Cursed 1 member Warned spammers through PM Helped through PM

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-27 14:09:31)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

zapped some reports.. deleted unwanted spam.. =| sending linker through pm... :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: Gone for almost a week? is it a week already? Im so sorry guys, exam week's making me stressed. :crybaby:[/quote] Take it easy meng. =) I'll do my best to help u, co-mod! :P [hr] [b]Zapped 1 report. Moved threads to Recycle Bin.[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

zapped some reports deleted spams. send linker through pm. closed old topics.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Zapped some reports. Moved 2 threads to RB. Delete some spammy posts.[/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Zapped 3 reports.. and closed a hell lot of topics in Friendster Lounge.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Killed the third page of Help Section.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Zapped most of the reports Closed some Solved topics Moved 2-4 threads to Bin... Deleted some spams... :wallbash: I will call it a day... - im tired and i want to sleep... lols Not so cloudy day anymore.. =|
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Zapped 2 reports. Deleted nonsense topics in the Add Ons Section and moved them to the Bin. Deleted posts. Grr.
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Moved closed topics to the bin. Deleted unecessary and double-posts.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

zapped one report closed old topics at friendster new member intro,, delete spammy posts...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

50 PM's answered 23 ignored. Not following PM format.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:17

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy