• ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 123456789101112..12

I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

sorry for the double posts.. @gandalicious and to the other people here, pls avoid reporting old posts. coz if we all report all those old rule breaking posts, the report list will be like 2~4 pages with unzapped reports. just send reports on those newly posts or fresh posts. posts that were posted for the last 3~5 days ago
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Finished closing threads and sending some to the recycle bin.. yet still not finished with my general cleaning :wallbash:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

woah? why is that some members registered in a certain date which are displayed on their avatar info but when you viewed their forum profile, the registering date is different. :paranoid:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. no one answered my question. anyway, look at this http://theftalk.com/admin_users.php?show_users=124.106.231.208 :eh:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ eehjhay. I figured maybe if a newbie would see a spam/stickycaps/foullanguage on an old post they might assume that it is allowed on our forum since they don't read the rules. But if you say so, then it's ok. :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm.. are u mad at me? well dont be coz i will not talk to u anymore if u are mad at me! haha.. it's just that lots of pending reports will appear if we report all those old invalid posts. dont get mad at me ok? where's my kiss? hahaha. just kidding. :redface: ;)
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aha. I'm not mad. What made you think that? Really, I'm not.. :lol: :kiss: :eh:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Can we close an old topic w/o any replies? Like this: http://theftalk.com/t2505-Some-siggie-Sakura...html [/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes u can emokidd. or if u like, those old topics, you can compile them up into one sticky topic
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Oh ok, tnx for the info. :D [/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Did some cleaning in the school and b&g sections
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Trashed some useless TOPICS in the Trick and Tutorial Section. Summary: 30 Topics Trashed. =D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm back for cleaning the Trick and Tut section. Well, i didn't trash the Topics I just locked them coz they might be updated sooner but i think they'll never be updated.. :wallbash: Uhmm co-mods.. you can trash those topics if you want.. =) it's easy to know what are the threads to tras because i locked most of them.. Please help . Thanks.. PS: Nobody is reporting in this thread since last month.. :paranoid:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Did Some Cleaning in the Movies Section [/b] Deleted Some Topics . . . :D [b]Did Some Cleaning in the TV Section [/b] Deleted Some Topics . . . :D [b]Did Some Cleaning in the Chit-Chat Section [/b] Deleted Some 147 Topics . . . :D

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2007-11-01 05:08:48)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Zapped all reports which I can handle. And also did a major cleaning in Help Sexion. =D 450 Threads Trashed. =D :thumbsdown:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I started cleaning the graphics section. It was quite hard though as I've only got 460.8 kbps speed connection. Graphics Section: I started deleting few old and 3 weeks inactive signature/avatar request threads. I also deleted non-sense topics. CSS Layout Section: I deleted a few spams and close some non-sense threads. I also zapped all the reports that I can handle. [/b]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-01-04 17:56:05)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Uh, in the Fphils section........ please don't kill me for making 26 threads into 17 ... :O feels great! =D :thumbsdown:

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-01-07 22:36:28)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]Uh, in the Fphils section........ please don't kill me for making 26 threads into 17 ... :O feels great! =D :thumbsdown:[/quote] =D =D =D hhahha. nobody will kill u here. but outside. perhaps!!! =D =D =D ~~still cleaning fti. :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]but outside. perhaps!!! =D =D =D[/quote] waaaa! no!!! :crybaby: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ bohaha mareh! that's soooo cool! :eh: last night i cleaned up the overlay layout section
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:35

[ 12 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy