• ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 1..123456789101112

I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

:arrow: zapped,moved and close topics..;)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Zapped a Dozen Reports.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

zapped, closed, deleted, warned few members...
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Zapped & Closed a few reports and posts.. Moved a few closed topics to recycle bin.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Zapped/moved/closed/warned...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

zapped, closed old topics @ new member's intro, warned, moved.
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

zapped-closed-moved-recyle bin :penguin:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

closed,& zapped..gudnyt co mods..;)
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

zapped 15 reports :crybaby::wallbash: moving 1 ropic deleting 3 posts cursing 1 member :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

help-closed-zapped :ninja:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cleaning Add-Ons Section. Moving some good yet duplicated topics on archives. Moving non working or closed to recycle bin. Deleting Spam Post. Still finishing though... :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have.. warned closed locked reply to members' PM and concerns moved deleted spam posts cursed .. whenever im online these days. :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

zapped-closed & help! :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

zapped.closed.moved.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Merged posts. Lecturing members in the GFX section. Grr..
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

closed, deleted, move to recycle bin :paranoid:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

zapped.closed.delete ;)
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I never did anything since 2008-08-05 13:25:26 :lol:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Zapped 9 reports Closed/Deleted few unwanted threads/spams... Rise of moderators evaluation thread :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-10-14 22:34:13)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cleaned 8 pages on the CSS section. :lol: 50 paginations.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:38

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy