• ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

i zapped. deleted. edited and pawned some spammers. :eh:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

trashed a lot of topics in the Fashion section :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Zapped 14 Reports. =( There are still 15+ Reports left :paranoid:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i wasn't able to log in yesterday. I was so busy watching Lozada's expose

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-02-17 10:04:57)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

catch and run with a newbie... :puke: he always posting the same thing in almost every topic... =D i already answer the question..i think he doest read it.. :wasted: so i must delete all of his post,, (why dont i cursed this man.. :wallbash: )
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Zapped 20 Reports. :crybaby: My eyes hurt. :retard: Let me rest first. I'll be back later. :penguin:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll help with the zapping bro, sorry for not zapping the reports lately, I too was gone for a long time. :penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wuah. now i see there are few reports only. =( great job xave and ephe! :penguin:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Zapped all the reports that I can handle, and deleted some few spams in Graphics, Overlay [layouts] section.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my first day to be a moderator in the [b]help[/b] section,, :D i zapped 2 reports ... =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Cursed One Member.. (But I think she's Banned already :lol: ) Zapped 15 Reports.. There are still more reports left.. But I can't handle them. :crybaby:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-02-20 11:00:16)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

*Banned two members in just 10 minutes of time. Hahaha.. *Reduced oversized image signatures of some members. *Eat nuggets *Zapped reports *Drunk Coke. Hahaha :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^haha[i] enge.[/i] :wallbash: Anyway still answering some question (repeatedly asked question) and commenting before zapping this later. =) Mods of this section, kindly delete http://theftalk.com/t22009-Need-extra-income%3F%3F-Register-FREE.html I am thinking I should ban the account. :wallbash:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-02-21 02:29:16)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry for 2x post but this is irrelevant to the recent. Almost done with the tricks and tutorial list. =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

LOL. While you are doing that, I've done mine too. Hahaha.. http://theftalk.com/t22054-Compilation-Tricks-Tutorials-%28Sort-Contributors%27-Name%29.html I spent hours and hours for that. It's alphabetical though. I have to go offline now. My sister is freaking mad at me for I didn't let her to use the computer. Hahaha
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

zapped 3 reports and solving the problem.....:wallbash: closing 5-7 thread.. (i forgot how much..):D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wew. yeesterday i moved many topics in fun corner :D to the recycle bin :penguin: btw. good luck with ur new section buddy! :rolleyes:=D [i][u know what i mean kher. . :P][/i]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I zapped lots of reports lol. Im wondering why we have heaps of reports today? I also cursed many members today. Lol. Caught in my fish net.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

-Zapped Reports -Deleted lots of spam in 15 consecutive topic in CSS layouts (I'll continue tomorrow) -Banned a naughty member I'm not even half way through in CSS Layouts, and I've already gave up. =|

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-02-27 17:55:34)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

-Zapped 2 reports -Deleted loads of spams in CSS Layout section.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-02-28 13:38:28)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:26

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy