• ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Moved some topics... to the bin... :D it's already solved... :thumbsup:=)
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

cursing a member...:D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Zapped 4-5 Reports for today. :arrow: Close a thread in FTI and move it to RB.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

uhm,,yuna,, i think its better if u didnt put the closed thread into bin yet.. i mean..wait untill 24 hour, so the threadstarter can see and know why his/her topic closed..=) then they wont do it anymore...:D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Closed Threads in Pinas Sec temporarily yesterday Cleaned spams in Layouts CSS Warned spammers through PM Cursed 2 members Banned 1 member Helped in Help Sec and PM Moved few topics to the bin.
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

zapped some reports. moved some topics to the bin. deleted some spams. cleaned the gaming section(still cleaning. i'm still in page 6.:paranoid: ) wanna help? hehe! made a list of topics in the gaming section. searched some spams on the literature section. checked for some updates in the contests and events section. checked the television section. :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Kher. :D The thread starter was actually PM me. He asked why i close his thread. I explained to him. But he still want his thread opened again. And after few minutes. He realize and asked me to move the thread to Recycle Bin. =)
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ owh.. sorry,, i didnt know dat..:D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No Probs Oppa Kher ;) [hr] No Report to zap. cuz there are no link [url][b]There are New Reports[/b][/url] =D

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-23 11:38:40)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

zapped 1 report // =| deleted multiple post and some spam..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Move 1 thread to Tech Corner. [/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sticked two topics in two sections. [url=http://theftalk.com/t24866-Layout-Request%3F.html]CSS Layout Requests[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/t24865-Overlay-Layout-Request%3F.html]Overlay Layout Requests[/url] Please direct to those topics any members who are trying to request a layout.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-23 20:12:28)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Moved topics... deleted some spam..... :D
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

I moved one thread to FHelp.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Still waiting for sir admin's decision on CSS section so we can clean the place up. :D :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Only zap 1 report. And replied some PM from members. They asked How to be a Promoter or Moderator. I dunno now there are some members who become Promoter in a short time.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

1. [b]Zapped[/b] a non-sense report 2. [b]Deleted[/b] spams 3. [b]Edited[/b] 1 post [hr] Closed few topics in Overlay Layout section Deleted loads of spams in Overlay Layout section Merged and moved posts in Overlay Layout section

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-03-25 16:47:29)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ZAPPED all the reports on my handled sections kinda hard you know :P
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

zapped some reports... closed some threads.. :D

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-26 06:53:54)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Zapped all reports. =d[/b] See. now There are no [url]New Reports[/url] link. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:54

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy