• ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

closed off topics... deleted spam posts.. merged posts...
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

sticked a topic... =|
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>today i banned 1 member due to disrespecting me..this user always sending pm's just only his trippin.. >close unrelated topics.. >helping members as well... >zapped posts..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :o again? helped in help sec. closed topics. merged posts. zapped reports. warned spamming members. sticked 1 topic. locked sticked topic.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

banned 1 member today due to his awful actions , closed topics , helped some members on help sec , moved some wrong post of topic on the T&T sec
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: nothing new. zap. close. delete. curse.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

closed old topics delete spam posts warned members.. merged posts
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Im usually so bc with moderating ftalk before. but now i just zapped one report
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: just now , moved,deleted unnecessary topics,warned spammers,zapped one report..;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: additional mods surely made our work easier :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>>Whew whatta day for me,zapped reports,closed and moved topics..updated one trick..and helping members.. >>Gota sleep now..cheers guys!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thnx siz meng ;) closed old topics at new member intro closed unrelated topics @ new member and css layouts sec... deleted spam posts warned spammers merged multiple posts deleted double posts... zapped reports

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-03-08 05:11:24)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

havent posted here for 2 days.. sorry guys.. :wallbash: cursed 1 member the other day, closed topics, solved problems in PM, zapped few reports :lol:, merged posts, warned spammers and members, interacted with some members and mods to make this forum cooler. :eh: :thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-08 05:05:13)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Monique a.k.a. switpotato were asking me why her topic moved into the recycle bin http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=154693 There were no notifications or whatsoever the reason why it was moved there. It has 13 pages, that indicates it has no rule breaking etc that the topic had. I just want to know who moved that topic and why.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Honestly, it will never be me.. :lol: I never trash topic in trick and tut section.. I just close them.. But in Help section I trash almost 50% of the topics.. :o Just commented in that reply as part of the moderating team in T_T Section.. =):thumbsup: [b]@TOPIC:[/b] Cleaned the Help Section as usual.. Zapped 2 reports.. Well, I'm back. :eh:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-03-13 17:01:40)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I receive some complaints again. A moderator asked for reputations from the members. Even if that member has a crush on you, you dont have to ask for reputations. Are you pathetic enough to ask for repus? Reputation can only be gain by your performance. Not because you asked it from the members. I'm beginning to lower my expectations from you. I'm disappointed.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

refer to bro eehjhay post about repus... [b]it will not reflect your whole personality[/b] :arrow: the main purpose of [b]sharing[/b] is to help other people do not expect a +repu or force them to give you a +repu...

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-14 00:48:00)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@Eehjhay.. Hmhm.. Who could that be?? :o
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I receive some complaints again. A moderator asked for reputations from the members. Even if that member has a crush on you, you dont have to ask for reputations. Are you pathetic enough to ask for repus? Reputation can only be gain by your performance. Not because you asked it from the members. I'm beginning to lower my expectations from you. I'm disappointed.[/quote] yea yea.. :puke: if we have the same person in mind.. he/she is like a kid. im starting to get annoyed again :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-15 03:40:26)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wew. :O I never asked people to increase my repu. It's just :disgust: such a :puke:. [i]*haha. im speechless.[/i] Based on cloud said. [b] it will not reflect your whole personality [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:24

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy