• ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 1..123456789101112

I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Zapped, Closed Topics :D:thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Zapped reports. Locked non-sense threads. Warned non-sense threads. :)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Just finished cleaning Help section. Closed topics = Moved to Bin. :)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-11-09 10:54:18)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice nice tunie!! =):thumbsup: zapped reports. move topics. deleted spam post.. :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Locked so many NON-SENSE THREADS :crybaby:. Reported nonsense threads. Welcomed newbies. Zapped Reports.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Zapped Tay's reports. Closed topics. Hmm... That's all for today.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Moved. Locked[/b] -- Nonsense threads. The [b]CLEANED[/b] NEWS & GOSSIP.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[u]Zapped 16 reports.[/u] -- [b]Kinda Cleaned Chit-chat[/b]; HELLO CHITCHAT MODERATORS? :|

Last edited by jamessss:b (2009-01-29 10:55:14)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this thread so we can evaluate the actions we have done so we can have ideas on some topic members and happenings in a particular thread, members with good and bad conduct and updated and plug-

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:51

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy