• ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 123456789..9

girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an exclusive girls school, you know lesbos are roaming everywhere...lol.. just want to know your opinions on this... :D

Last edited by gRyZtEiNe (2008-04-18 00:56:04)

hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Nope..! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

should be on the right age... I hate boys!!! they are so 2 timer...!!!!
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree with same-s3x relationship.. like gurl-gurl,, ur partner knows how u feel coz ure both in da same nature.. itz common in exclusive skulz..
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope... It's ok if they're still in highschool or they're stuck in an all girls/boys school with limited interaction with the opposite sex... For some reason, it has something to do with identity crises... But it's really different when you see same sex couples who are already in college or those who are working.. It gives me the chills! :wasted:
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont like... sori.... i really dont like... its very shit :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It's a matter or belief and personal choice. If you base it on the [i]Bible[/i] and Christian teachings, it's definitely a no-no. Here's just one of the verse as reference [b][url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+18:22]Leviticus 18:22[/url][/b]. But God gave man FREE will. And he can choose to obey and disobey, its man's choice. I don't agree nor disagree. ;) The world won't be complete w/out imperfections.
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope! for me it's a yuck! hehe
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

definitely a big [b]No-No![/b] :thumbsdown: :eh: :thumbsdown:
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if it involves sexual activity... NO! espicially male to male :puke: shit :disgust:
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes,, as long they love each other its all really matters and that is LOVE..
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]well, in my opinion,. as long as their happy on what they're doin im fine with it, it's their life anywaysss.. but i think its kinda *eww fo me seeing two girls kissing or sumthin, but anywayss..hehe,. but i like gaysss.. their really funny.[/b]
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its fine wit me.. pipol have choices u knoe.. and its deyrs and pipol have their own lives so they decide wat they want to do with it. plus we only have one life in this world so might as well do everything u want *with limitations ofcors* =)
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

How can the other one be straight if they are in a gay relationship. How awkward.
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't really like this kind of relationship... these people (really know) that eventually, their relatioship won't really last that long... i don't judge people who involves themselves (i even have a friends who's lesbian and i know how she got hurt... and also an uncle who's gay) in these kind of relationship but i won't and never be in this kind of relationship... girls are for boys=forever! hehehe
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what a idea.. :wallbash: its a [b]NO[/b] + to - / - to + + to + / - to - :wallbash:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]everything is YES when LOVE comes in..[/align][b][/b] it doesn't matter anyway.. as long as they won't hurt others feelings..
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah.. I don't agree..
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=maetheism]How can the other one be straight if they are in a gay relationship. How awkward.[/quote] maybe that guy didnt see what he wants in girls and he found it in guys.. some people dont agree in that issues bec i think theyre not open minded,, we should open our minds in issues like that so they can accept who they really are,, and they will feel free to express their selves.

Last edited by -wOoxOo- (2007-09-08 18:53:01)

maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=-wOoxOo-][quote=maetheism]How can the other one be straight if they are in a gay relationship. How awkward.[/quote] maybe that guy didnt see what he wants in girls and he found it in guys.. some people dont agree in that issues bec i think theyre not open minded,, we should open our minds in issues like that so they can accept who they really are,, and they will feel free to express their selves.[/quote] i have nothing against it. I just didnt get the question. i thought that the question didnt have much thought to it at first but i guess if there's lack of satisfaction, then that works. =]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:48

[ 10 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy