• ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 1123456789..9

girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Rasmin
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

fine with me!!
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

I don't agree with this relationship..
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

NO I don't... :angry:
YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

itz their faith...im not agree..but i hv a lotz of fren like dat.. :penguin:
BaByPiNk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sorry but i dont like it.. :thumbsdown: i find it ewww yucky! no offense.. its just my opinion
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yep., i agree on that case!!this s a free country!! =D joke.. they hav there own life and so we do., were unique and they also hav their own propectives n life.,we cannot force them., we hav r own decisions. =)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have nothng against third sex.. i love dem... but wid same sex rel...? No.. i don't....
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's a big NO :doubt: aww that's so ..... eww! ! =D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes~! my friend even said i act like a boy! my movement, my face, the way i speak, even my second name is a boy's name!! [img]http://h1.ripway.com/umagreet43/37459.jpg[/img] me - lesbian >=< [i]ps. @mybf: sorry cintaa, i'm just like that at the front of girls only but i'm not rilly a lesbian[/i]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no idea.. it depends on them.. we dont have any authority to be angry coz its their life.. not ours.. ^^

Last edited by leojennyzi (2008-02-27 08:49:18)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

For me..this is a big NO! NO!:doubt:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown: I don't agree..
misslahdidah
» n00b
1969-12-31

I kinda had a mutual understanding with a lesbian during my first year in college (I'm in my second year right now). Oh my, I never thought I would like a girl!!! But since I'm studying in an exclusive school for girls, I guess you can't avoid having crush on girls. :P
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

homosexual relationship? is that the term? ahmm.. i strongly disagree becoz it is not good to see and also boy 2 boy kissing yuck.. hehe please do not be offended i`m giving my opinion.. true it is okay in our government but it is not okay in church ^^
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

as long as they always remember that they are catholics, there's nothing wrong... all is fair in the eyes of GOD.
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

eh? Mostly people in Japan agrees with that. Its a form of art actually in Japan. Called Yaoi (boyboy) And Yuri (girlgirl) Most common is they apply it to animes. LOL. But for me, I dont agree with that!. Eek!.
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

it is big no...:thumbsdown:
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it dependes you know.. if they love each other naman, then its fine..ayt? but for me its ok.. but the guy-guy thing, its a big no-no
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown: strongly disagree... no..no..no
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have nothing against it but i cant imagine myself involved in such relationship...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:10

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy