• ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 123456789..9

girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

i have nothing against those people so :thumbsup: for them
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

naa-aahhh i dont..yea ders sum people dat r born wif it bt its yuckie...bt i cnt really say nd we cnt really do nefin bout it..coz dats wat dey choose..dey hve their own lyf to handle wif so jz let dem do wat dey want..nd we cnt make dem change if dey really r gay/lesbo..bt yea..dats all i can say bout it..

Last edited by -zhweetilicious-xo- (2007-10-08 06:06:44)

creyon
» n00b
1969-12-31

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: ieeewwwwwwww.. with that sexual activity they make? eeew... :puke: :puke:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its not a problem to me as long as they loved each other wats wrong bout that?
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> no.. its so awkward..[/b]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]honestly, i still feel a bit uncomfortable when im around this kind of people I should be used to it by now, 4 years in college --boy i've already seen lots of crazy things haha. I suppose it's alright cosz it's their life.. but it's still a bit taboo so i think they shouldn't express their love in public. =| [/b]
freana
» n00b
1969-12-31

f u wil asking all gays and lesbos in the world, no one wil sed us NO,.,., ofcourse we wil sed YES.,.,!!! a big YES.,., coz we believe that der's no problem in having a relationship with the same gender.,.,. although bible sed that man was created for a woman and vice versa.,,. Bcoz we believe that in a relationship, we r talking about our feelings, and not anythng else.,., maybe it's a sin but, have u ever thnk in bible saying.,, "HUMAYO KAYO AT MAGPAKARAMI" we all know that God only created Eve and Adam.,., how they increase the population.,.,??? how does Eve Adam and their CHILDENS increase the no of people.,.,??? Now tel me wat was the big sin,,.,., having relationship with the same gender which only expressing their feelings? or having relationship with ur brother, sister, mother and father and increase the population? u decide.,.,..,
anid
» n00b
1969-12-31

..im not against in that kind of relationship,as long as those people involved are matured and can take responsibility in their actions.. basically,these people just want to be cared like anyone of us.. they got feelings too.. ..but eventhough im not against it,i wont be in that kind of relationship.. ;) ..all we need is just to respect each other's view.. :)
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dont agree of dat ^^ =) girl to girl or boy to bot rel . is not a proper or legal relationship .. they want to violent d rules .. and its yuck fer d girls .. .. but anyways i like my frend gays their fun to b wid .. ^^
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

in my opinion..i'll say if they are both happy together why not?? i mean they're not harming other people in what they're doing right???.. ;)
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nope..!!! it sucks.. :puke: sorry if i offend...
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dunno.. :] it depends on them :] thats they want so we dont have any authority to stop them :]
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ewww.. its yuckiie.. :eh:
ikaye
» n00b
1969-12-31

definitely, NO!.
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a big no no.. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: i just dont know why. i hate seeing these kind of relationships.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not one of em. :evil:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

If they want to be together, then it's no problem. As long as they live happily ever after (like in a fairy tale) :lol: I'm still against with it though.
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yuri and yaoi is just cool :lol:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. if u a gay grow old and die as a gay, if u tomboy?(boyish girl? :D wutever) grow old and die as tomboy.. the only person you should onli love is God.. coz a guy guy/girl girl relationship is abohorent in the eyes of the Lord.. fight your feelings and love God above all... :thumbsup: @offtopic: im praktising my english here in eptok :D :P
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmmm... of course not!!! its so disgusting... a woman is meant for a man and a man is meant for a woman...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:37

[ 16 queries - 0.530 second ]
Privacy Policy