• ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 1..123456789..9

girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

sexyposh
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Well, its a choice... however, this isn't a good choice even if you say u love that person- it's still a big no no and you knew it :exclaim:
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

[align=center][b][color=green]for me,nopie nope but if they truly love each other,go! =) its their choice..they shud not blame sum1 if they got hurt. ;] [/color][/b][/align]

Last edited by bR0keN_sciss0Rs (2008-03-23 22:21:32)

chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope....:P i did not agree with the same s3x relationship... (no offense) [spoiler]but its just ok for me if girl had a crush on girl :thumbsup:[/spoiler]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown: NO . immorality.
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm... :idea: i think its just a choice... :arrow: if they feel enjoy its okay! maybe, just gay relation/lesbi relation can make they feel good... :arrow: but, i think all believe (religi) said, NO! for this realtion... my answer: [quote][b]50%=agree[/b]-----[b]50%=NO!![/b][/quote]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

me too. .not agree. . God created men for women. .women for men. .
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i graduated HS from an exclusive school and i've seen this so many times. I never entered such kind of relationship though. I agree with sis faith =):thumbsup:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The faggots in this thread are very active :lol:
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown::|:thumbsdown: NO... i dont agree! :|
x_y_z
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh my.. no! it can't be
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup. . i agree.. love is universal.. lol.. the hell we care about loving the same sex..?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

totally disagree :thumbsdown: its fine if their relationship din last until marriage.. cuz if they did, how d hell they r gona produce human..lolzzz
ilove23_jhny
» n00b
1969-12-31

well,, honestly,, i can't imagine myself having an affair with a girl.... but... it is wrong to judge those people who are lesbian and gay.. its their choice... i have a lot of friends who are lesbian and gay... :D :D :D
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wtf!? nah... it's against the bible... :thunder: :cloud: :midfinger: :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ught :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: it's a yuck shit

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-04-03 11:16:05)

stephanie4th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#993399]ahmm...I have a school mate where they are both girls and they have a relationship..:/ [/color][/align]
stephanie4th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#993399] but I don't agree with it.. :thumbsdown:[/color][/align]
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^avoid double posting. uhm, not really. but i [b]kinda[/b] disagree. ;) i mean, yeah, if they really love each other so why not, ayt? and besides, it's their relationship, not mine. hehe. =)

Last edited by senti06 (2008-06-14 08:25:45)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i don't agree with it.. but i [b]respect[/b] those kind of relationships.. =)
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what d heck is this thread . . threadstarter : do you think everyone will agree? ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:03

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy