• ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 123456789..9

girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

hazardOus01anGeL
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

nah . . i don't agree =| it's just that psychologist says that it is an 'abnormality' and it's irritating to see . . but everyone has its own opinion so its up to you =)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

nah, i don't agree with that. you should have a relationship with an opposite sex, not the same sis.. I hate to see girl-girl relationships. wte.. :P
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a big [b][u]NO[/u][/b] :wasted: i hate when i see lyk that :smoke:
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown: its a big NO-NO... :thumbsdown:
emO-rOck-AngEL
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]> hmm.. i think its so awkward.. i'm so not into girl-girl/ guy-guy relationship..[/b]
-miSz mhArah-
» n00b
1969-12-31

*eEeW...a biG n0 n0.. iTs agAiNst dA lAw.,. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]for me... :exclaim: NO!! :arrow: i like gurls.. :arrow: boys like girls and girls like boys...>>thats the way it is.. :arrow: So, we should not change it.. :arrow: so, i won't agree!![/b]
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Its A Big Big ---- > NO 2 meh. God created girls and boys to be match w/ each other to be a couple.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yesterday on my way to NCMH i saw 1 couple lolz...theyre both guys...so yes its very irritating... i dunno why...but its irritating and the other guy acts like the heck shes a girl.. ahah i dont agree on that...
teenah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]whatever makes two people happy..i have nothing against it.. im not someone who'll judge a relationship..[/b] but don't get me wrong..i'm totally into my man!..haha! :lol: 100% [color=red]Please avoid double posting next time. [/color]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-10-05 05:19:31)

pRe-xiOuZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

hate those kind of relationship!!?..it's sooo unpleasant!!..well, that's just my opinion!!.. :eh:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-10-05 04:23:57)

prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate it so. but that's their life! :cry:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i got no prob with this :D each of us have own lyf so we better not criticise these people ;]
olympianz_sky
» n00b
1969-12-31

its fine wit me 2 its their personal choice
draken
» n00b
1969-12-31

ITS OK....... but they shud be ready for the consequences such as discrimination and etc.... follow wt ur heart desires
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] well, since it's my first tme that i have a boyfriend at my age of 14, i think i don't agree... :thumbsdown: [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no,nope,never!!!!!!!!!! huh. hate that... :angry:
claui_27
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img][/img]...nopE...never..! :angry:
' ' ' ' nElZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]no... iiw. :| [/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me.....maybe yes..coz that is their life.. and its not their fault btw,im normal
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:44

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy