• ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 1..1234567899

girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Absolutely Not! They should live what God gave them. ! I hate the male-male thing its just gross!! :puke: Doncha agreee? :paranoid:
~ Psychephilia ~
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

[color=#D273D3]Yea it is... but my friends is in that term... u know... gay and lesbian.. :| well it's their right and they choose their on way.. as long as they odnt disturb me .. I'm fine with it.. but I prefer them to realize that what they do is wrong and they will be roasted in hell... >__< *kicked* [/color]
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]It's okay for me, aslong they don't harm/disturb you. But It's kinda gross to see people like that, you know.[/b]
babygirl1395
» n00b
1969-12-31

it really doesn't bother me cause i am bi... but ive had a bf... this dont change nuthin if you love the person then it should be ok
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yea i guess it's okay with me .. cause you can't stop your heart from loving the same sex.. and its [b]NOT[/b] a sin ..! :D
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.no.no. i don't agree.... but if they do really love each other then it's not my problem anymore..:D
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes. Everyone deserves to be loved. :cool: People say it's gross, but who cares? [b]they're human too.[/b]
_fEeLonELy_
» n00b
1969-12-31

yess..that is their privilage so its up to u think about that =D
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i guess?., i will agree 4 that relatioship! as long as they love each other!, sow/., whats the problem?., jiji:D p.e.a.c.e. out!:)v
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]a big NO! haha.[/i]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i dnt agree.. but if they love each other. so go for it.. :lol:
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green] ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ ________________________ a big no no.. because God said a girl is for a boy and a boy is for a girl..Final its a no.have fear on God ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [/color]
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]no..[/b] i think its not good.. :thumbsdown:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: eeewww! hell [b]no![/b] that is so [b]disgusting![/b]:puke: :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no... but if they want to.. we cant do anything about it... :eh:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think its too awkward to have a the same gender in having a relationship very awkward to me.. i just have once a friend who have that kind of relationship and it really too awkward to see them so sweet to each other... :thumbsdown: haiz.... =|
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

As long as they're happy, just let them be ok!;)
love4ever
» n00b
1969-12-31

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I think it's AWFUL. How can people do that??? It makes me feel :puke:...
love4ever
» n00b
1969-12-31

eeeewwwwwwwwww :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: but some of my friends r like dat :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 1..1234567899

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:31

[ 13 queries - 0.105 second ]
Privacy Policy