• ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 1..123456789

girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

it depends on the commitment of the two. i dunno.
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

:redface: wAaAaHh its a big [b]NO[/b] for me.. I dont want to have relationship with same gender..
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]its fine as long as they dont do sexual acts and they don't express their love in public. let's not judge them, they know what they are doing, they are old enough to know what is right and wrong. but in reality, here in our place, there are many relationships like that especially 'guy-to-guy' and really that's annoying and some pervert ideas pop out in my mind haha [/align]
elganditah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i DONT argree.. :thumbsdown: In this world we all know that we have a free will but this free will have also a limitations. haha.. ayt! so its depend upon you. =D thats a funny Logic.. :wallbash: -jeBi-
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

of course as long as they love each other =)
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Whatever makes them happy. :) Like what they say: Love knows no bounds. =)
christie_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope!! i dont like it!
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well yes, but i'm not gay!!! or I don't like gays!! i said yes, bcuz we lweiz need to respect the desicion of others, cuz watever kind of person they are.. they're still a human being :thumbsup:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i don't agree w/ that:( it's a sin accdg to the Bible[img]http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/jesusfreaks1/jesusismyhero.jpg[/img]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I [b]semi-agree[/b] on same sex relationships, Although, I can't say [b]yes[/b] fully because I'm not in one & will never think of being in one.
P-chi
» n00b
1969-12-31

I don't think I'll ever be in a same sex relationship but I'm not against it. [align=center]L O V E It's pretty weird. I really don't get it.[/align]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] NO. [/b][/align] [align=center][b] its a big YUCKY . =D [/b][/align]
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b]nO im not agree!! i hates bOis !!! :wasted:[/b][/quote] [/align]
cutewil
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes.. but im not a gay.. :lol:
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no i discourage my friends me personally think it's gross +i'm too mean+ because come to think of it they'll never gonaa have a stable life anyways??
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i don't agree... [b]it's just like magnet... like poles won't attract but opposite ones do[/b] ^_^ [i]boy are for girls girls are for boys[/i]
purplenightmare
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Jesus made "Adam for Eve" not "ADAM for STEVE". I am a faithful servant of God but well, I think we must set other people free . There's only one people responsible for you and that was YOU! Mind your own LIFE. :P [/b]

Last edited by purplenightmare (2008-10-27 16:11:36)

pretzkul
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree on dat! no!no!no! ..if someones looking at you ur so eww to look at.. ..same sex?!!duhh!!
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i dont agree:disgust: same sex?no way:wallbash:
vlad
» n00b
1969-12-31

n0pe :thumbsdown:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:42

[ 9 queries - 0.431 second ]
Privacy Policy