• ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 1..123456789

girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

God made man to be with woman, not with man to be with man, or woman to be with woman. thats y i dont agree to this kind of relationship, its very weird seeing them together, especially when they display in public there affection, it is so creepy, haha .... but i have a friend who is a girl and she have a girlfriend, and she said that it is love, what can she do, it is what her heart say lets just be kind on them and not judge them cruelly. there still human and created by God, its love, its not blind, it neverminds :D
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

for me,, not...i don't agree...
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yuri and yaoi eh?.,:o =| uhm..nope i don't agree with that,:wasted: it's uhh...shit (sorry 4 those who likes it.peace!:D)
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]a big NO!!!!!!! ;][/b]
reah02
» n00b
1969-12-31

na-uh.. i don't agree. :/ It's awkward..
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]na-uh.. i don't agree. :/ It's awkward..:/[/quote] yeps... ur right.. it's awkward.. :|
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] NOH! GIRL is for BOY! and BOY is for GIRL! [/b]
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

No. :thumbsdown: That Sucks. But it really does depends on how they carry their realtionship. I'm just wondering about their marriage LOL. =D
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[nah] [so iw] :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]It's not a problem 2 me, as long as they love each other. :) [/b]
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]"LOVE MOVES IN MYSTERIOUS WAY"[/b] accept the truth Love is blind but Im against in that kind of relationships =)
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think it's not correct..but as long as they are happy,why not??...
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... :thumbsdown: i really dont like lesbians....god made girls for boys and boys for girls.... :doubt:
deniz0623
» n00b
1969-12-31

No! God said that A Girl is intended for a Boy and a Boy is intended for a Girl.. [it's not the words i just forgot it but that's simplified.]

Last edited by deniz0623 (2008-11-30 04:31:24)

mAu yABs u
» n00b
1969-12-31

errr!! thats a no-no! cant imagine, myself wid another girl (girl na pa-guy)... omg!..it sucks.. sorry to say this, but it is soooo [b]disgusting[/b]..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Others lyk dat, a big no 4 me. :)[/b][/font]
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]God made man to be with woman, not with man to be with man, or woman to be with woman. thats y i dont agree to this kind of relationship, its very weird seeing them together, especially when they display in public there affection, it is so creepy, haha .... but i have a friend who is a girl and she have a girlfriend, and she said that it is love, what can she do, it is what her heart say lets just be kind on them and not judge them cruelly. there still human and created by God, its love, its not blind, it neverminds[/quote] "Its Adam and Eve not adam and Steve" :/ ...I heard that on King of the Hill. :lol: .....but it couldn't be more right.God intended love as a sanctum between a man and women,he destroyed Sodam and Gamora,because of sin like such.Same gender relations is not an acception. :| But, I totally agree with you.Regardless of their decisions,they are still human...and should be treated no different than the rest of us.

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-08 21:17:38)

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes. As long as money is involve. :lol: im a man whore,call me.
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not for me :O but if someone's happy to be with the same sex then i'll try not to be very baad about it.
athenzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nahh..i disagree.. :thumbsdown: it's kinda yuckie for me.. i think it's not love they're feelin' but pity.. anyweiz, it is still up to them and it is none of my business anymore..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:06

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy