• ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 1..123456789

girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

no! it's agianst GOD becoz he made us in these gender and use it in the right way not to to change it :eh:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

[quote=tristanPS3]im a man whore,call me.[/quote] how much is your body? wahah. kidding pare :D BTW topic: still no to same gender relationship one night stand with the gay ??? waahahaa. :puke:

Last edited by ubenchx (2009-01-09 06:00:49)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.. against it.. it is against Godly principles..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]D others lyk dat. :retard: [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-09 07:28:17)

leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

idc..do waeber they like to do :thumbsup:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm. At school. I have been spying on Girl-girl relationships. Well, It worked. Yes. There are probably times like that. Hm. Maybe the one girl is a bit of boyish. and the other girl was kikay. When I saw them. The kikay girl was sitting on the laps on the boyish boy. Hmm. Gossip. =]] And they stayed for 1 year, =)
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nope[/b]. its not right. Its just[u] disobeying[/u] God. :eh:[/align]
goldenchalupa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=tristanPS3]Yes. As long as money is involve. im a man whore,call me.[/quote] So if I'm drivin down the street,and I turn the corner I can pretty much guarantee your gonna be there?:paranoid::puke: I think I speak for everyone when I say....dude,nobody wants to see your junk!:thumbsdown:

Last edited by goldenchalupa (2009-01-09 13:08:12)

raph999
» n00b
1969-12-31

fuck them =.==.=..=.=.=
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mhen im against it.. but wat can u do..when they are like that.. we gotta accept them for who they are
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=raph999]fuck them =.==.=..=.=.=[/quote] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Hey, watch ur language, lmao. =D [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-10 03:04:32)

miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
janis angela...
» n00b
1969-12-31

heck no.. uh uh. nah!!! :lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

No of course. :wasted: XD
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red][b]No way! It's really gross for me.! Eww! No offense guys.. just my opinion..[/b][/color][/align]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]how much is your body? wahah. kidding pare[/quote] No one can afford me. :D [quote=goldenchalupa]dude,nobody wants to see your junk[/quote] Dont take its seriously dude im just joking. @Topic: Seriously NO! :thumbsdown:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » girl-girl : the other one is a lesbo(lesbian) and the other one is a pure girl.. guy-guy : the other one is a gay and the other one is a pure guy... i just got into this idea because i'm in an excl

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:16

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy