• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

doki_doki
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

i like Tobi cause he's funny when he's with Deidara hehe :wow:
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

i like deidara,sasori,itachi and pain:D
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

All of them. . !!
pinoyplayer25
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tobi men.. he's a funny one.. but so serious
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]mine : -tobi -deidara -itachi -hidan =D[/b]
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll go for sasori even if he's just a puppet... I think he's kinda weird.. And also Itachi..I love his eyes. :lol:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]kONAn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pein, itachi and tobi for me. tobi is sooo cute! i mean, tobi, not madara himself XD
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like [b]uchiha itachi[/b]... =)=)
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

konan.. girl power.. :lol:
hyonslayer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ill go for.... Uchiha Madara....[/b] [b]man...he's deadly....[/b]
imalone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill go for sasori and itachi.. ^^
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow:i love sasori,deidara and itachi:D they're so cool:D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Uchiha Itachi[/b] for life~ =D
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Tobi [/b] [spoiler]#1~~!![/spoiler] [b]Pain...[/b] [spoiler]the coolest.. but i hate him a bit coz destruct the Konoha's village[/spoiler] [b]Konan[/b] [spoiler]BEauty.. and have a unique Jutsu! Origami Justu![/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Tobi :arrow: Uchiha Itachi :arrow: Pein =)=)=)
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

kakuza i wish i had that number of hearts nyahaha
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..my fav. is itatchi and sasori :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Pein :thumbsup:
Yamapi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii90/tkmvale/akatsuki-469405.jpg[/img][/align] [b]I LOVE AKATSUKI :wow:[/b] [b]MY FAVORITES: =)[/b] Itachi~ the kindest brother ever. Martir ang pupu! Sasori~ papaLicious na puppet. ang ganda ng Laban niLa nina chiyo and sakura. :D Hidan~ the fucker! He's fond of using profane words... I Like it.... ;) Tobi~ he's weird but i Like his funny side. ^^ Pein~ i think he's cute aLthough it's not his reaL face... san kaya nagtatago yung hinayupak na si Nagato. hmmmmm... :ninja: [align=center][img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/Jaylightning/akatsuki-1024.png[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:34

[ 9 queries - 0.148 second ]
Privacy Policy