• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

no-star
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

sasori,.. :)
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

go Tobi! go! go! go! the real leader of Akatsuki! =D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]My fave member[/b] [b]Pein[/b]=[b]he seems so coldhearted[/b] :arrow: [img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/629/629393odas31bdvn.gif[/img] [b]so confuse who's the real akatsuki team leader?? isnt it pein[/b]

Last edited by gracemac (2008-02-10 02:18:25)

hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]itachi..[/b] ;)
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

still vote for tobi,[b]the wickiest of the uchihas[/b]
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i so love tobi!!! he's so funny.. hahha :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Itachi.. But since I saw his face in one of the new chapters, I changed my mind. I'm going with Tobi and Pein/Pain now. LOL.^^ Tobi's really funny. I think.
cloakmaster20
» n00b
1969-12-31

i vote for sasori since his puppet is so great i hope kankuru can learn all the techniques that sasori do hehehe and itatchi of course the clan killer :midfinger: [align=center][/align]
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

All :D << Akatsuki Fan :wow:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

Pein . =) isn't he who kill jiraiya? :D
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like tobi and hidan! :eh:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=cremonti]Pein . =) isn't he who kill jiraiya? :D[/quote] Yeah. Sort of.
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tobi and itachi... :lol: :lol:
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]my fave is..[/b] :ninja: [b]itachi and kisame[/b]
debiang
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really love itachi and pein!!! :o :o
dreamcaster
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like pein....and also tobi the 2 strongest of all....
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kisame.. :thumbsup:
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Pein, Itachi, Sasori.. :D[/b]
Mesphere
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple]Sasori and Konan[/color]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Itachi Uchiha and Sasori.. Sasori is sooo.... cute!! :wow:[/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:13

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy