• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pein :thumbsup: hidan.. i love his WORDS.. LOL

Last edited by ampjeff (2008-12-05 17:58:28)

ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

=) [b]Zetsu[/b] rocks.. =) i guess im the only one vote for him..
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

still hold [i]Deidara[/i] as my fav chara :thumbsup: and Tobi :wow: he's coool !
Raisheru
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]uchiha itachi[/b] and [b]sasori[/b]!:penguin:
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Deidara and Uchiha Itachi
niichan
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love my dei2 and sasori they are kawaii.. and i like dei dei coz he love art,like meh:) and sasori so cool:O
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]I lyk pein! he rocks! datz all[/align]
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-Deidara -itachi - pein. :D:thumbsup:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pein..... it was so cool!!!
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ummm..The Uchihas and Konan are my ultimate favorites. [b] But Madara Uchiha/Tobi tops it all.[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Pein Konan Zetsu Deidara Sasori and Itachi[/b] =)
Gameloading
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like [b]Itachi[/b] :eh:
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]sasori and itachi :D[/b][/align]
Nc_nara
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like itachi..... n deidara of course.... :D
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like sasori n pain :thumbsup:
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Pein & Konan & Sasori. =|

Last edited by TKARR (2009-01-11 05:06:50)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My top favorite members are: [b] ::Akasuna Sasori // Sasori of the Red Sand // Scorpion of the Red Sand::[/b] He's soft, and he's like a puppet master. He is amazingly incredible, he lacks empathy and he's very calm and emotionless. He's also doesn't like to wait and he doesn't like to make others wait. He's like me. And don't forget the [handsomeness, hotness, goodlookinness, coolness??]. [b]::Uchiha Itachi::[/b] He's truly kind in reality. He's just playing a role. He didn't mean to kill his clan, it was Konoha's orders. And he still loves Sasuke. [b]::Uchiha Madara // Tobi::[/b] Dude, have you seen him? He's seeriously awesome! He has incredible strength and ppower. I love him.
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like hidan and sasori.................. =)
iceman11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Me like Itachi (such a good bro....) :crybaby: And Sasori (:crybaby:) As you can see, I'm a sucker for melancholy hot guys.... But I also like Konan (bein a gurl) :D
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sasori.........=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:46

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy